Stickies

Gamer ID's - Now with Masterlist Multipayer games are fun. From Xbox Live Gamertags to World of Warcraft character names. Any ID related to a game can be posted in here for other people to see and add. If at any time yo…

Topics

La.MuLANA Thumbnail
La.MuLANA Whoa. All this time, and nobody's made a topic on it... …
Disgaea (DS) Thumbnail
Disgaea (DS) Name: Disgaea: Hour Of Darkness Creators: Nippon Ichi Software (NIS) Genre: Turn-based RPG Platform: PS2, PSP and NDS My rating 8/10 Disgaea DS, Disgaea Hour of Dar…
Eroge for the season!! OK i'll probably spent the night alone so i just wonder if you could recommended so Eroges with Christmas as theme. Since i'll be a long night, don't hold back. :D
Growlanser Series Thumbnail
Growlanser Series Well I didn't see a thread for this already, and though I've only played games II and III released through Working Designs. Probably the main reason I began playing these games was due to Satoshi Urus…
Clannad: 8 light locations So I'm following the 300 hour walkthrough guide, and it mentions these 8 lights to collect. And when it gets to a part where the light supposedly is supposed to be, I don't see anything ;| Am I suppos…
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Thumbnail
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Name: BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Creators: Arc System Works Genre: Fighting Platform: Xbox 360 and PS3 My rating: 9/10 Hello there everybody! I thought I'd mak…
Steam Holiday Sale It's that time of the year again. All Steam users can enjoy the absolutely massive sale that's on right now. So the question is...What have you bought?…
VNDB Probably most of you already know about this, but if you don't I give you a link: http://vndb.org/ As it's name implies, it's a Visual Novel DataBase. It's still in progress (1400+ VN in d…
L4D and L4D2 mods for pc found something interesting for both these games on youtube late last night …
A.R.E.S. Extinction Agenda If you are looking for a game that takes you back to those hardcore action packed side scrolling megaman games but with a new look and feel, you should check this game out. just playing the demo…
mods for gta:san andreas so i just got GTA: trilogy and i wanna know how to you use mods on it? like i see in the youtube videos. where people play as other charaters rather the CJ. cansomebody please help me out with this? i…
Saya no Uta (spoiler inside) This Sunday I started playing and finished (I think so) Saya no Uta, it wasn't as disturbing as I thought that would be. After some continuous hours of gameplay (I think that around 3 or 4) I get my f…
Sniper Ghost Warrior Apparently it boasts that it will be a realistic snipers game where there's bullet drop, wind, etc. Snipers only game...what's your opinion? …
MMORPGS with afk systems? I don't has much time i use to in my life. Well i have heard of MMORPGs with built in afk leveling systems or bots. Do you guys know of any or recommend any?
[Marin] Paizuri Cheerleader vs Sankyuu Ouendan [100924] Thumbnail
[Marin] Paizuri Cheerleader vs Sankyuu Ouendan [100924] This game is not translated [color=red]Release Date[/c…
Bloody Good Time Desc from the vid: Bloody Good Time is the latest game from Outlight, t…
Retro Game Room If your new to the world of video games or missing the classics play games free online! plug-in required for certain games as well as member registrations Vizzed is a 100% saf…
[24-12-2010] [アンダームーン] Chikaku Kabin Oku-san Thumbnail
[24-12-2010] [アンダームーン] Chikaku Kabin Oku-san 痴覚過敏「奥さん、すごく濡れてますよ……我慢できないんですか?」 1.58GB Title: 痴覚過敏「奥さん、すごく濡れてますよ……我慢できないんでã
9 hours 9 persons 9 doors I would just like to draw attention to this great game that was published by aksys in the US in November. It is a visual novel that was written by the same person that wrote ever17. It is like a thril…
Ever Had A Video Game Shift? Lately I just don't like mindlessly killing people online, after being avid shooter, I've become a JRPG freak, it's all about story and character devopment for me. Online shooters just depress me. Alt…