Sengoku Rance

falibaik1991 wrote...
How to save the game? I play it but save option have been disable. Can we save it without waiting the auto save enable?

For the other thing, is it this game dont have voice char?

Nope this game has no voices. As for the saving, as far as I can recall it's only possible on the map, you cannot save during cutscenes, and during battles (this also includes the preparation for it, you know when you choose who should participate in it).
Thx. This game's much more fun than I thought. ^^
You're welcome ;).
Is there anyone have Walkthrough. I need a best way to get all char without miss any single chars and easy to play it.
I had read the walkthrough here http://alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/Sengoku_Rance but stil confused.
Anti bug spray.
love this. thx a lot!
How do you trigger the kentarou turns demon event?
b2874747 wrote...
How do you trigger the kentarou turns demon event?

Alicesoft.Wikia.com wrote...

A while after taking over Battleship Nagato, Acolyte Seiryuu will have a duel with Kentarou. After the battle, Kentarou will turned into a demon, and Miki will run off. The player must perform three searches for Miki within the next few turns before she turns into the Demon King. You may not attack other houses before locating Miki. When Miki is found, the player will have 0 action fans left for the rest of that turn, so plan accordingly.

AliceSoftWiki. Use it.
just use the one on gamefaqs. but its a little hard to follow the guide completely. so if you fall behind on what to do i find you should catch up before you attack honnoji
thx a bunch this vn is so cool
im late to the party and the important pictures dont exist anymore so i need help with everything after extracting.

also i burned it onto a disk, but something isnt working and it wont install
Use Daemon Tools To Mount?
is it possible for me to download only the 2nd part from MP? because for some reason only the 2nd part that cant be download from MU in my computer
Kaimax Best Master-San
strongwhit wrote...
is it possible for me to download only the 2nd part from MP? because for some reason only the 2nd part that cant be download from MU in my computer

Yes, the parts are interchangeable as long as they have the same name.
the current torrent is dead, heres an updated one http://www.torrentbit.net/torrent/1300780/Sengoku%20Rance/
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
OK, I need someone to answer two things for me that might make or break my decision to buy this:

1. Does this need a proper graphics card in order to be run? I only have an Intel Media Accelerator.

2. I saw a gameplay video (specifically this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4TgO35BiZs). Now, I see a lot of economical stuff going in there, or something like that. So, my question is, what sort of strategy game would this be considered similar to? If someone says Civilizations, I gone. :/
i dont know if this is right, but can someone explain to me in detail how to install it properly. its not that the instruction mr.Creator gave is useless, its just that im to dumb to act without a pic and there we know that the pic has benn removed. say all you want, but seriously if there are somebody who is kind enough to tell me, bless that man!
artcellrox wrote...
OK, I need someone to answer two things for me that might make or break my decision to buy this:

1. Does this need a proper graphics card in order to be run? I only have an Intel Media Accelerator.

2. I saw a gameplay video (specifically this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4TgO35BiZs). Now, I see a lot of economical stuff going in there, or something like that. So, my question is, what sort of strategy game would this be considered similar to? If someone says Civilizations, I gone. :/

1. This game uses 2D graphics. Many computers should be able to play this game unless this was before Windows XP.

2. This game is a turn-based territory expansion strategy game. It bases major attacks and actions on provinces with "Action fans" and you only get 1 at the beginning of the game each turn. You do have armies which leaders are upgradeable and you use them to attack other territories. This game has a story and almost all characters are able to join your team. It's somewhat hard so it's suggested to use the wiki if you want 100%. The game is not needlessly open-ended like civilization but the concept is similar. You won't need to micromanage as much with Sengoku Rance but if you don't like managing of any kind then this game is not for you.
Ugh...I tried the FAQ and it didn't help so I'm going to ask here =3 I'm on turn 35 of the 2nd play version (nalwar FAQ) and I've fought Mouri Motonari, a massive warrior unit (about 1300), a 400-600 (ranges) musket unit, and the all three back units are archers/tactitions with 990 each. I've tried to win probably more than 20 times and no matter what I did, I could not win. I'm wondering if anybody else has gotten past this point and would like to give me tips >.
artcellrox wrote...

The game is nothing like Civilization and I can't really think of another one that it is similar to except for Kichikuou Rance since it is an exact copy. The only economic parts of the game is to use money to buy more troops, heal troops, and thats about it. The only thing to look out for if you play it is that its game over if you have 0 gold.

@Shallowglass
Why are you not using the alicesoft wikia for sengoku rance?
link

Items will help a lot if you don't have any. If you have any good tactitions (not Mitsuhide) then take them into battle with you and debuff them. If you have a diviner take them and take a very fast warrior to take care of the boomstick. You will also want to put a lot of money into your foot soldier and give it a item that reduces dmg.