Sengoku Rance

It's a bit like gemfire if you played that in the 1990s lol.

Anyone have any suggestions for me? I'm at war with Iga right now and already counquered uesugi, hara, ieyasu, those bowling ball things, up to tanegeshima and akashi.

Now the problem is if I destroy Iga, it triggers an event where kou goes missing and I can't war with anyone else anymore! So I'm trying to hold off killing Iga. I tried attacking either Akashi and Tanegeshima but Mouri always ends up killing the other family I didn't attack, thus me losing any recruitables there. Not to mention when Mouri attacks Akashi the previous event where Kyo goes missing triggers as well so I'm kinda in a ditch right now. Any advice much appreciated!
Poltergeist wrote...
It's a bit like gemfire if you played that in the 1990s lol.

Anyone have any suggestions for me? I'm at war with Iga right now and already counquered uesugi, hara, ieyasu, those bowling ball things, up to tanegeshima and akashi.

Now the problem is if I destroy Iga, it triggers an event where kou goes missing and I can't war with anyone else anymore! So I'm trying to hold off killing Iga. I tried attacking either Akashi and Tanegeshima but Mouri always ends up killing the other family I didn't attack, thus me losing any recruitables there. Not to mention when Mouri attacks Akashi the previous event where Kyo goes missing triggers as well so I'm kinda in a ditch right now. Any advice much appreciated!

Are you playing on the True Route? Then don't worry about conquering the others and let the game flow by itself.

If you are on the other routes/or want to try the side events, you will have to load from before the 4th container was broken.
Yeah true route but daym I tried to do just that and the Demon army kept massacring me from both sides. I have no idea if I should just keep going for their base at the lower left or if I should try conquering the shingen/takeda/mouri(demonized armied). They end up conquering my other houses if I push on to their base though.
To play or to f___ that is the question~o3o Also. Will dl soon~! >:3 I've seen the walkthroughs and a few members questioning the routes and such~ plus praising this game~ I'am interested~
something id like to ask please. in the sengoku rance demo opening, theres a scene where magic, ranmaru, isoroku, ran, ieyasu, sill, rance and kenshin each throw their powerfull technique. i only get to see rance, kenshin, and magic's technique. is the technique really obtainable or is it just a demo?
All of them are obtainable: irosoku's whirlwind shot, ranmaru's light attack are in affection bonus, sil's healing ability can only be used in dungeons- the same for ieyasu (if you have him in your roster)
Play the game and ya'll find out
i just finished this game and it was great so i was hoping if anyone here can mention some translated eroges with a somewhat similar gameplay to sengoku rance it would be extremely appreciated XD
rasone0104 wrote...
i just finished this game and it was great so i was hoping if anyone here can mention some translated eroges with a somewhat similar gameplay to sengoku rance it would be extremely appreciated XD

Well if you want to play the game that Sengoku Rance was copied from then you can play Kichikuou Rance (and its translated... Into Korean!!). But Daibanchou would be a good bet in all seriousness.
this game is pretty much fantastic ..... but guys there is a problem and the text is not showing up no matter what I did .. I tried re-installing it ...,and downloaded the needed fonts [ MS GOTHIC , MS Mincho ] ..but still no text is showing up ...
take a look :

http://i549.photobucket.com/albums/ii399/Ethelserene/rance1.jpg

http://i549.photobucket.com/albums/ii399/Ethelserene/rance2.jpg

so please .. help me guys if you can figure out something about my problem ..

and thanks in advance , anyway
I followed all the instruction, but when I tried to install it popped up this

F:\GAMEDATA\movie\????.alm

and I stuck there.

Any suggestion?
Thank you in advance
Kaimax Best Master-San
G18 wrote...
I followed all the instruction, but when I tried to install it popped up this

F:\GAMEDATA\movie\????.alm

and I stuck there.

Change your unicode setting to Japanese or use applocale.

Read this
https://www.fakku.net/viewtopic.php?t=15462
Before asking anymore questions.
Thank you
My apologies for reapeating what has been said, but most of the pictures in the installation instructions ae gone. It will be my first time downloading and installing a game, so the proper instructions would greatly asist me.
forwantofanail wrote...
My apologies for reapeating what has been said, but most of the pictures in the installation instructions ae gone. It will be my first time downloading and installing a game, so the proper instructions would greatly asist me.

Let's see. If you follow what has been said in the first post, you shouldn't need pictures. It's explained very well. You also have the FAQs and Tutorials page that helps with most of the questions. Try installing the game by yourself doing it like it was said. You'll see that it's not that hard :)
Right, I got it all, extracted it, using Daemon tools advanced trial to mount it but it says G:\GAMEDATA\MOVIE????.alm and then a bunch of symbols, any help?
Seito Kasime wrote...
Right, I got it all, extracted it, using Daemon tools advanced trial to mount it but it says G:\GAMEDATA\MOVIE????.alm and then a bunch of symbols, any help?

It seems that your locale isn't in japanese. See the FAQs and Tutorials thread. It explains how to change your locale.
Hi just finish the game and get 7 point. What game bonus should take ?
Thanks
I already played the game twice through the True Route, by following the walkthrough that is available at Gamefaqs, that I highly recommend for players who want to get all CG. But throughout my gameplay I tried to achieve Ran Route or Uesugi Route or Isoruku Route but never had success.

So I'm asking experienced players for pointers has how to achieve those routes so that I can achieve 100%. I'm missing the following CG's (18-19-20-23-32-33-40-42-54-62-63-65-67-68-72-74-86-92-95), so if someone can help me with these i would appreciate it.

As for the game, I'm pretty experienced in Visual Novels Games as I played Brave Soul, FSN (all routes), Sagara Family, True Love (one of my favorites), Bible Black, Kingdom of Loving, and others. But only Sengoku Rance has proven me to be the best of all time. I highly RECOMMEND!!
i need help, as you can see the demon army took sado and is attacking me with the 4 brothers(iforgottheirnames) and if i attack and win, the demon army takes the takeda family http://imageshack.us/f/30/rance.png/ can i somehow help takeda family from getting taken by the demon army?
yeokz wrote...
i need help, as you can see the demon army took sado and is attacking me with the 4 brothers(iforgottheirnames) and if i attack and win, the demon army takes the takeda family http://imageshack.us/f/30/rance.png/ can i somehow help takeda family from getting taken by the demon army?

Your kinda in a game over game there since you have alot of places still left to take. every round till your surrounded will be taken by them. your best bet would be to start over. heres a walkthrough that seems pretty decent and gives you a good score for when you finish so second game you can get extra stuff.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/pc/936089-sengoku-rance/faqs/58210

has 2 walk threwthroughs here you can follow first is for play threw 1 second is for play threw 2.