Anime of the year 2017

Truth be told, I haven't keeping up with seasonal anime at all however I'm curious what you guys think your aoty is.
2017 has been a year for the english release for the big two (or three as I'd argue) anime films from 2016 and some other mediocre series that got popular for some reason. Oh and the adaptation of Made In Abyss.

TV series:
Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2
KonaSuba was at the funniest for me at the first half of S1. After that it's good, don't get me wrong, but it has failed to capture that magic it did in the beginning. Sadly that continues in S2 however it does stay at a solid 7/10 throughout the entire season.
Owarimonogatari 2nd Season
The Monogatari series has been getting progressively better ever since Owarimonogatari S1 and I'm happy to say that S2 defies expectations further. S2 concludes a lot of the character story arcs that were introduced at the beginning of Second Season and it does so wonderfully. I just wished I wasn't spoiled beforehand or perhaps the reveal would have had a even greater effect on me.

Movies, shorts and ovas:
Koe no Katachi (2016)
KyoAni's adaptation is close to perfect. The auditory side of it particularly since it further texturizes the topics brought up in the manga. Definitely a highlight of the year.
Your Name (2016)
Oh hey, Makoto Shinkai, the hack didn't make a movie about nothing again. Your Name actually tells a compelling story despite its short comings. Pretty good movie overall.
Kono Sekai no Katasumi ni (2016)
Another post-Hiroshima anime movie, what makes this one stand out from the rest is its compassion and depiction of regular life during WW2. I think this one deserves to sit next to the classics like Grave of the Fire Flies or Barefoot Gen.
Ryuu no Haisha
A fun short story with impressive animations.
Yoru wa Mijikashi Arukeyo Otome
Not sure what I think of this movie yet however my first impression is a good one. I'm just trying to figure out what all the parts are about. Overall a fun story about finding and expressing your love.
Kizumonogatari III: Reiketsu-hen
The conclusion to the Kizumonogatari movie series and oh boy does it end well. The last fight looks like it was animated all in key.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Movies of course your name and koe. Seasonal i liked Eromanga sensei, just because and Black clover.