History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi 386

"Lightly Equipped" my ass. Fanservice + About-to-be epic fight = Awesomely epic

Your thoughts about the chapter?
Neoro~n 友人A
Epic as always, fan-service wise, battle wise. Got to love Shigure haha! Anyhows, looks like it's going to be awhile before we actually see Apachai and Kenichi's fight. I can't wait to see it, I hope it won't be like that time when he was at the restaurant, where Apachai was standing, looking at the other opponent and invisible trajectory where flying everywhere :(
Apachai was way stronger than that dude. It was because of the fucking bird. He had to avoid hurting the fucking bird
Neoro~n 友人A
Yeah, I know, I just hope it won't happen again :P. I really can't wait to see Apachai fighting at his full potential, no doubt that he will get out of this unhurt, probably he'll be near death or something like that! AAAA-PAPAPAPAPA!! I also wonder how Kenichi and Terawit's fight will be, Kenichi's gotten a lot more stronger than before too!
Kaimax Best Master-San
Full armor is SOOOO YESTERDAY
I liked the fanservice there! I won't deny it.. I was staring Shigure in the end for like minutes

I don't even remember anything about this chapter anymore
^

Only remembering the Fanservice BUT NOT the action?? What kind of human ARE YOU?!?!
Spoiler:
eye candy filled chapter...
Forum Image: http://static3.mangastream.com/manga/8/45101489/16_17.png

Lucky bike and Lance.
Shigure!!!! No kimono!!! On a Motorbike!!!!!! oh dear god!!!!!!! *passes out*
I've been reading HSDK for a long time almost since it started. The last scene of that chapter was just amazing.

Shigure was just so sexy, zomg that biiiiike, I want to be THAT BIKE.

Kenichi should totally go after Shigure like, totally.