I have a problem

Torrents on Windows Vista, on my connection I normally get around 30-120 kbps on Torrents. But on my Vista computer I can only download at 1-3 kbps. I have Vista Ultimate 64-bit, any help here?
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
What is the seed/leecher ratio?

Have you forwarded the correct ports?

Firewall turned off?
sds111 wrote...
Torrents on Windows Vista, on my connection I normally get around 30-120 kbps on Torrents. But on my Vista computer I can only download at 1-3 kbps. I have Vista Ultimate 64-bit, any help here?

Also, what torrent program are you using? 64 bit may have fucked with it.
XP computer is running BitLord- 30-100 kbps

Vista X64 based is running Bitlord, Limewire (yes it does torrents now)- (limewire goes up to 15)

I honestly dont know what port forwarding is.
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
http://portforward.com/routers.htm

------

What is the seed/leech ratio? It could be that the torrent you are using is poorly seeded.

-----

If you're using bitlord on both systems at the same time you might have to change the port on one of them. Not sure if Bitlord allows you to do that or not.
16 seed/20 leech
Torrents fail me. I don't rely on them at all.
64 bit... huh I got 32 bit Vista don't know if this will help but utorrent.com always depends on the seeders. Sometimes if their good 500KB/s if their bad roughly 50KB/s {Comcast Cable Internet}
Noutakun wrote...
Torrents fail me. I don't rely on them at all.

I know what you mean. I'm on the college network, so most ports are blocked. I rely on DDLs, which I've found a great number of sites that are good for just that.