Kimi no Iru Machi 100

100th chapter.... Great one

Very sad yet a peaceful ending to the feud between the two :(

Author got me going there.. Meking me think that he survived. Then he suddenly dropped the bomb D:
Neoro~n 友人A
Yeah... He got me there too, I thought he actually survived, although I find it strange how the two of them acted...

Honestly, I almost cried when I was reading this, I was also listening to Ichiban no Takaramono (Yui Ver.)while reading the chapter and it just made me think about Asakura and Kazama although we don't see much going between them lol.

All in all, I'm sad that he died, I just don't know how to feel for the upcoming story though. Seriously, I don't even know how I'd feel if Haruto kept going for Eba after this.
hmm...now I'm confused with their relationship...will Eba be a biatch again or worse....

Will she pull the I'm emotionally overwhelmed...I kinda loved him...crap? I'm very curious indeed....
Eba will be like

Come back to me to Haruto within a few chapters.

Sly bitch

Edit: So...... Kazama was actually a nice guy after all.

A sad chapter to end their friendship, I was surprised how they could still be friends when they were chasing the same girl. Kazama will be remembered.
Neoro~n 友人A
Manbearpig123 wrote...
Edit: So...... Kazama was actually a nice guy after all.

A sad chapter to end their friendship, I was surprised how they could still be friends when they were chasing the same girl. Kazama will be remembered.

The helmet page was really sad... It really showed that whatever happens between him, Haruto and Eba, he'll always support and be a great friend to Haruto...

Kazama was a really good guy, he shouldn't have gone out with Eba and gone out with Asakura instead...
Nice chapter is nice.

Tear jerker.
Damn, I actually thought he was alright for a few pages there. It was actually pretty sad near the end there.

Can't help but get the feeling there's going to be a whole lot more problems to deal with now. Especially Eba...