Naruto 504

Ugh. that was such a great chapter. I'm a sucker for emotional moments like this one D:

Naruto's last line was cheesy, but it worked well :)
true but at least we got to see some action and the sealin of teh kyubii
One of the most heartbreaking story of how's the parental love make's one child to become stronger. Very good and nice chapter...
I liked this chapter a lot. Kishimoto definitely kept the consistency of the crib of Chp 2.
I don't remember a manga making me cry. Great chapter although I hate seeing the end of Minato and Kushina since they've become some of my favorite characters. And like Klown already said, overall that was an epic flashback.
Neoro~n 友人A
This chapter was really beautiful, made me really sad... She didn't even had the chance to hug him one last time T_T... Really, really great chapter, I'm repeating myself lol, but, I can't find the correct words to describe it ^^.
Loved this chapter kishimoto's flashback are always cool but I'm kinda glad is over cause now we're gonna get an insight on how the story is gonna develop.
I got allergies. My eyes teared up.
Ugh....it was really a beautiful chapter, but DAMN I hate it when I get all teary eyed from stuff like this. And now Naruto won't be able to see them again since their chakra is all used up, no more Minato, no more Kushina...I feel for Naruto and his family. Truly a tragic fate to befall them, but hey if that doesn't motivate him to work harder I don't know what will.
They seem to be taking their time going along with the story...

And when are we going to get back to Hinata's confession?
Awesome chapter, and a great end to the flashback.

Renovartio wrote...
They seem to be taking their time going along with the story...

Mind telling me what's draggin?

Renovartio wrote...

Who gives a shit, Naruto's too dumb to get it anyway.
KLoWn wrote...
Renovartio wrote...

Who gives a shit, Naruto's too dumb to get it anyway.

Sadly this is true, rather see Naruto destroy Sasuke than Hinata's confession again anyway. She's probably just going to end up "being happy he knows" or some crap like that while he ends up with the pink banshee.
I suspect Naruto can use the dead demon seal as well.. or as a farewell gift he is fast like his dad..
I doubt that Naruto can use the Shiki Fuuin, it's not a kekei genkai or anything like that, and he never learned it from anyone so unless he magically learned it from a flashback that he didn't see he probably won't be ever using it. As for being fast like Minato, that was the Hiraishin(flying thunder god) not his own speed.
Kadushy Douchebag
Oh man, that chapter was epic!! Even though I'm pretty late on this.