One Piece 461

So when Whitebeard popped up in Moby Dick and Edward Newgate him self walked up the stairs
There where some chills and major excitement build up then... the most ridicules laughter ever and this:

Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/185032-XGBAEUG.png

Whats up whit that ridicules facial expression, anyway except for that enough flashbacks lets get to the fighting already...
Looks like we're finally gonna get somewhere after like 2 months of stalling. Although I expect a filler shortly due to how close the anime is to the manga. Anyway, this episode was pretty good despite being a flashback sequence. The flash backs developed Ace a little more while explaining the whole Blackbeard thing in more detail. Although I was bit let down at lack of action in this episode, it did a nice job of building suspense. Let's just hope that there's no more stalling for a while.

On a side note, do anyone else find that the opening doesn't feel like it's from one piece? Well I guess it fits the mood...

Ridiculous laugh is ridiculously awesome.
Kiss-Shot Soba-Scans Staff
I just want Luffy in the action already, that's when this war will get really exciting. Shame the pace is at a snails crawl (although can't blame them, it's dangerously close to the manga.)
Kiss-Shot wrote...
I just want Luffy in the action already, that's when this war will get really exciting. Shame the pace is at a snails crawl (although can't blame them, it's dangerously close to the manga.)

True true, I hope they don't do any fillers, but just drag out the war a bit instead.
It can't be long until Luffy and the guys come flying in now, it's gonna be so epic!