*Spoiler Warning!!!* Only if u havent read naruto 386

dear user, your an idiot if you entered this thread and havent gotten up to naruto ch 386, your not if you have or you dont care, you've been warned!

*Ahem* hello ppl let's chat about some things about naruto that some to be under conflict, these are my thoughts and opinions made so far reading naruto

1. tobi is not obito
my following reasons for this are:
-you can only obtain mangekyo sharingan if you kill your best friend, Kakashi can use it and claimed his best friend died a long time ago
-of course he didnt kill him, but he couldve thought it was his fault
-also if he didnt obtain it because of that, then he could've just trained like sasuke

uchia madra is still alive, yet itachi has told us that he is a former shell of his great self, now we know that tobi has a sharingan, yet his personality is similar to that of naruto, only more comical
there has been no reference to obito being alive, so naturally madra is tobi

2. some ppl are perplexed by kakashi's different mangekyo sharingan
yes, i do have theory about this
-since kakashi isnt an uchia, therefore he may have formed a different form of mangekyo sharingan due to his blood
but then ppl will ask the question, why wasn't his regular sharingan different then?
-well obito had sharingan activated when he gave it to kakashi so maybe thats the reason
-also maybe his mangekyo sharingan isnt really mangekyo, but somewhat between it and the regular, but it can still deal with some of the regular mangekyo, such as dimension control
-we also don't know that if his version of mangekyo causes blindness, but we do know it causes him severe exahaustion because it consumes tons of chakra and stamina

3. in a fight, who would win? sasuke or naruto?
it would obviously be sasuke, this is not a biased opinion, it's a fact
-sasuke is able to use the mangekyo sharingan to control the 9-tailed fox's power
-if sasuke is not able to defeat naruto in his regular state, then he can use his curse mark to transform into lvl 1 or 2
-sasuke is able to use great amount of illusionary justus just like itachi, of course that is naruto's greatest weakness, as is jiriya's, so he has another advantage against naruto

now please tell me what you think and make your own statements or opinions
1. Tobi is a new recruit for Akutski, Madara was the person who formed Akutski. So it kinda doesnt make sense for Tobi to be Madara. Maybe Tobi got the Sharingan from someone else, kinda like how kakashi got his.

2. I think kakashi's mangekyo would cause him blindness. Even though it's not exactly the same as Itachi's. Both cause the user to be exhausted. It's just that Itachi had his Magnekyo longer then Kakashi had his.

3. Sasuke does not have the Mangekyo Sharingan. I would love to see Sasuke and Naruto fighting again though, that would be awesome. new rasengan vs new chidori. 4 tails vs lvl 2 cursed seal.
also we're talkin about this in a hentai manga forum, instead of the anime manga specific forum.
I have something to say about Sasuke - Naruto fight. Naruto'll win, 'cause it's typical neverending shounen and main good hero can't lose. And Sasuke is his best friend(well, Naruto is only one who really thinks so...) and because of that he can't die. Naruto will save him from the Dark Side of the Force, believe me :lol:
hmm i was expecting you to post like yaio fan fiction of itachi trying to steal sasuke's eyes...hmm well don't really care about the story, and yes naruto will win of course...ehh need more sakura and hinate hentai
jitmode wrote...
1. Tobi is a new recruit for Akutski, Madara was the person who formed Akutski. So it kinda doesnt make sense for Tobi to be Madara. Maybe Tobi got the Sharingan from someone else, kinda like how kakashi got his.

2. I think kakashi's mangekyo would cause him blindness. Even though it's not exactly the same as Itachi's. Both cause the user to be exhausted. It's just that Itachi had his Magnekyo longer then Kakashi had his.

3. Sasuke does not have the Mangekyo Sharingan. I would love to see Sasuke and Naruto fighting again though, that would be awesome. new rasengan vs new chidori. 4 tails vs lvl 2 cursed seal.

naw i have to disagree with you, sasuke does have mangekyo, because itachi needs his brother to have mangekyo in order to make sure that the eye transplant actually works, also the mangekyo is used to control the 9-tailed fox's power, which has already been demonstrated by sasuke when he and naruto met for the first time again

*sigh* u must've forgetten, havent you, *sigh*, guess i can easily prove you wrong and that tobi is madra,
Forum Image: http://thumbnails.keepmyfile.com/44/12014574464bc216.gif

yes maybe kakashi's mangekyo would cause him blindness, but only in his sharingan eye, not his regular one
zchidori wrote...
jitmode wrote...

naw i have to disagree with you, sasuke does have mangekyo, because itachi needs his brother to have mangekyo in order to make sure that the eye transplant actually works, also the mangekyo is used to control the 9-tailed fox's power, which has already been demonstrated by sasuke when he and naruto met for the first time again

*sigh* u must've forgetten, havent you, *sigh*, guess i can easily prove you wrong and that tobi is madra,

yes maybe kakashi's mangekyo would cause him blindness, but only in his sharingan eye, not his regular one

On which chapter does it state that Sasuke obtained Mangekyou?
=X forgot tobi said that...but maybe he still isn't madara. it could be possible that he stole his eyes somehow. i'm just throwing stuff out there lol
I dont really follow the first 2 points, basically because everysince I fully caught up to the manga and have been reading one chapter a week for the past 2 years or somthing the storylines always been a bit broken and fuzzy for me..
Anyways the 3rd point I think its just plain obvious Sasuke would win.
Sasuke has become too pycho evil holy crap godawful powerful now.