Toonami

Last night Cartoon Network, presumably as an April Fools joke, played an old school block of Toonami programming complete with Tom coming back and doing a new bump. They showed some of the best episodes of Dragon Ball Z, Gundam Wing, Tenchi Muyo, Outlaw Star, The Big O, YuYu Hakusho, Trigun, and a few more. Being able to watch it brought me back to being a kid again and it felt awesome. I can safely say that FAKKU would not exist if Toonami hadn't been around when I grew up, it was mine and so many others introduction to anime.

I wish all kids could grow up with Toonami.

Toonami was the best thing around when i was a kid too.
I was extremely surprised when toonami was on last night. BRING IT BACK!
It was so random when these shows came on Saturday, i thought my television was broke or something XD
Wish I knew that was on I freaking miss toonami really got me into anime as well.Toonamiaftermath.com is the closest we'll probably have to a comeback unfortunately
I remember toonami.... ... Cartoon network is showing crap now...
ya wish toonami was back
Well damn that took me back, weren't a lot of those shows on the old late night Adult Swim block though? That was what got me into Cowboy Bebop and The Big O.

Hard to forget that The Big O did so well on Adult Swim they ended up ordering a second season, how rad was that?! :D
Ah the days when toonami wasn't made of pure faggotry.
[color=blue]Holy crap! This was my start to anime too. Probably is an april fools joke...T_T[/color]
same here, I missed it though, had no idea it would be showing.

wish they would bring it back, was the best block on cartoon network ever
i would love to have toonami back but if the general network isnt willing to show anime in the first place its not really needed to bring it back
Toonami was the best anime broadcaster on Cartoon Network ever.

The fact that they officially removed it was a downer for all anime fans who loved watching it.

April Fools is truly a day one should never underestimate.
Yes it was truly what got me into Anime i remember watching the Gundam 08th MS team on it and fighting with my mother to stay up and watch it so many nights. now I watch all my Anime on Netflix but I still remember where it all started for me. It would be great if they did bring it back but make it so much better and bad-ass tho. tho just like this comment "All Great Things Must Come To An End".
You know how you know you're getting old..........when you see something like this and you say "THE GOOD OLD DAYS."

Yeah I remember the good old days
Why did they do away with Toonami? It was the best action block that cartoon network had. Now they just have crap from Canada on there. I imagine if the brought it back with the same show we had on back then there ratings would go through the roof!
I missed toonami...I HOPE THEY REALLY BRING IT BACK!
WHY DID THEY REMOVE IT ANYWAYS?!
Agreed. [color=white]R.I.P Toonami[/color]