Upcoming Anime Titles for Spring 2008

How quickly another season has passed us by. Courtesy of anonymous on 4chan, I present to you an image featuring the upcoming anime titles of spring 2008:
Forum Image: http://img21.imagevenue.com/loc648/th_95529_Spring2008_122_648lo.jpg

The above may not be the final list nor will it be 100% accurate. As with every other season, some of the above titles will never get subtitled... at least in the short run.

[font="Comic Sans MS"]Based on the uploaded image and your own personal knowledge, which anime titles of spring 2008 are you looking forward to?[/font]

To Love Ru is definitely on my list simply because of my love for [font="Arial Black"]Haruna Sairenji[/font] though some viewers may not be very receptive towards its excessive fanservice and lack of storyline. Code Geass Season 2 would be another title I intend to check out since I followed the first rather closely.
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
Purely going by the pictures i shall watch...

Kanokon
Kyouran Kazoku Nikki
Code Geass
Nijiyuume no Musume
Kurenai
Toshyokan Sensou
Allison and Lilia
Vampire Knight
Nabari no Ou
It's gonna be a long, lonely season for me. There's not a single title on that list that I'm anticipating or even really care about. Where's my Zero no Tsukaima? Where's Rozen Maiden? And where the hell is Nanoha Season 4?

*Runs off to sob in a corner*
Code Geass
Macross
Golgo 13

thats just without any descriptions though. I may pick up more since I'm not watching anything right now and Prince of Tennis is the only show I'm entertaining the idea of watching right now.
Macross Frontier!!! GIVE ME MORE MECHAS! :twisted:
definite watch:
Kanokon
To Love Ru
Code Geass
xxxHolic

want to try:
Itazura na Kiss
Kyouran Kazoku Nikki
Kurenai
I got
Code Geass R2
To Love ru
Macross Frontier

tagged

And anything else Omni from http://randomc.animeblogger.net/ would deem good. Oh, and whatever KyoAni throws at us after Clannad. Unless they're taking a break...
Kaimax Best Master-San
MUST WATCH:
-CODE GEASS R2
-MACROSS FRONTIER
-XXX HOLIC

Reasonable to be watched:
-To-Love-Ru
-Da Capo II SS
-VAmpire Knight
-Nabari no Ou

Side Dish:
-Kyou Kara Maou R
-Itazurana Kiss
-Waganaya Oinari Sama
-Blassreiter

The other will become unexpected watches if I get my hands on it.