Which Spring 2008 Animes are you waiting to watch?

Which Ones Are YOU sure to watch? So many huh :lol: :lol:

For Me -
To Love Ru
Kankon
Vampire Knight
Da Capo II Second Season
Nabari no Ou
and last of all Sekirei and probalby xxxHolic s2 :roll: :roll:
:mrgreen:
I have to admit, I'm not sure what's coming out yet. I know series that I'm looking forward to, but I don't know when they are out.

Code Geass season 2 (OK, I at least know that this is out in about a week)
Haruhi Suzumiya season 2
Higurashi season 3
Appleseed (they're apparently making a TV series of it at the moment)

To be honest, most of the anime that I like tends to be in one-off seasons as opposed to endless shounen or shows that seem to get 3+ seasons before stopping. I tend to like stuff like Kino no Tabi or Haibane Renmei.

One of the shows you mentioned, Vampire Knight, sounds particularly interesting - if only because I like almost anything with vampires in. :)
Lol really my list probrably won't be any different from anyone in fakkus but I'm just waiting for these titles:

Code Geass season 2
Macross Frontier
Haruhi Suzumiya (of course i think these are pretty much given -__-)

Then we have:
Vampire Knight
To-Love-Ru
xxxHolic 2
Soul Eater
and maybe Masked Maid Guy Just for the hell of it.
@ Teclo
Just wondering if you knew when this season might be out ><
And what would an appleseed series be like? I remember watching the movie and being really let down as the end got closer...
anyways any idea on the release date for that?

For my im definetly gona watch:
code geass 2nd season (how cud u not)
gundam00 2nd season (hopefully)
zero no tsukaima 3 (hopefully)
school rumble season 3 (again.. hopefully)
and maybe some of the other stuff people have been talking about
Pretty short for me in Spring, I may decide to randomly watch a already-completed anime - or one fairly far into the story.

Code Geass
Haruhi Suzumiya
Bus Gamer

-Grim
for me, it'd have to be to-love-ru, Itazura na Kiss, of course Haruhi season 2, but I'd really like to see a third season of Shakugan no Shana.

BTW, when is Haruhi Season 2 going to come out, does anyone know?
aumynus wrote...
BTW, when is Haruhi Season 2 going to come out, does anyone know?

I have been hearing Fall '08, but I don't think they have said anything official yet.
Ok I think I can answer the topic without actually answering it. My reaction to this topic was "Huh? There's gonna be a second season of Haruhi Suzumiya ?"

Seriously, I doubt I'm even watching any of the same anime as anyone else right now, with the exception of the second season of Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei. Yesterday I just finished watching all of Card Captor Sakura. (OK I'm not usually THAT behind on things but still...) I'm sure I've missed out on tons of stuff you guys all would assume people have watched as I've only really ever had 2 friends who told me what to watch and that was my source of anime that I should look for (well and Fanime but I only recently decided to actually sit down and watch anime there) and those friends have now left the area (which makes me glad I joined this forum because now I have a source for suggestions of what I should watch). Also, I'm kinda stuck as for watching Code Geass because the torrent I got of it for some reason 2 of the episode's subtitles don't work and I haven't been able to find the individual episodes anywhere. Then again, until this motemote I didn't even know Haruhi Suzumiya was a big thing with people. Nor did I know that Azumanaga Daioh wasn't (at least according to someone).

So yeah my answer to the question is pretty much: I'm not waiting for anything, I'm still just trying to catch up.
I'm probably going to be giving everything a try, but mostly excited about:

Vampire Knight
Nabari no Ou
Bushilord
Hoshi no Umi no Amuri
Toshokan Sensou
Junjou Romantica
Kurenai
XXXHolic: Kai

Hopefully I won't be let down. D: I'd love a second season of Spice and Wolf, since I'm reading the novels right now. Also waiting for my Special Edition of Eva 1.01, and wanting to see the Kara no Kyoukai films. D:
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
So far out of the ones I d/led I like these two the best.

Kurenai
Code Geass R2
Watched code geass epi 1 and can't wait for other epi!

Never knew there were so many second,third season anime coming out. Would like to watch those as well
As of now Im watchin:
Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Fate/Stay Night
Azumanga Daioh
and rewatchin Love Hina

just finished Blood+
Code Geass R2
Macross Frontier
Vampire Knight
Zettai Karen Children
Kamen no Maid Guy
The Tower of Druaga - the Aegis of Uruk ( subtilted by GONZO and showing free on Youtube! )

I really like what Gonzo has done by putting the episodes up on Youtube after they air in Japan, and I think you could download it at Crunchy roll as well. The only way of combating fansubbing is to do it yourself and give your fans what they want, rather than expecting them to wait an additional 8-16 months to see it by buying some overpriced DVD. Hopefully more popular animes will follow suit, it's not like they can't sell advertisement space on Youtube videos.
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
phatmlrd wrote...
Code Geass R2
Macross Frontier
Vampire Knight
Zettai Karen Children
Kamen no Maid Guy
The Tower of Druaga - the Aegis of Uruk ( subtilted by GONZO and showing free on Youtube! )

I really like what Gonzo has done by putting the episodes up on Youtube after they air in Japan, and I think you could download it at Crunchy roll as well. The only way of combating fansubbing is to do it yourself and give your fans what they want, rather than expecting them to wait an additional 8-16 months to see it by buying some overpriced DVD. Hopefully more popular animes will follow suit, it's not like they can't sell advertisement space on Youtube videos.
If they could stream HD content on youtube, I'd be behind that idea...