2017 FAKKU Books Roundup

Which book of 2017 was your favorite?

Total Votes : 93
Vote for your favorite FAKKU book of 2017!

On second thought this seems a little unfair as some people probably have multiple favorites. I found it difficult to pick any one choice myself. But FAKKU polls don't support approval voting therefore the results do not reflect the true popularity of any title. It's just for fun really.

Also feel free to explain your choice if you wish to.

My pick is between Melty Maiden, Whispers After Class, and Let Your Smile Bloom. I think I'm going to go with Let Your Smile Bloom.

Melty Maiden by Toroshio
I wasn't very familiar with Toroshio-sensei's work going into this one. And I generally don't prefer full color manga, because they tend to be shorter. But wow, this book was pure eye candy. Really pleasant to look at. Definitely recommended.

Whispers After Class by Hinasaki Yo
This book is a nice mix of cute, sexy, fun, and even mystery. Brilliant artwork. One of my favorite artists for sure.

Let Your Smile Bloom by Akinosora
This book is a bit of a rollercoaster, given the NTR themes mixed in with vanilla ones. I found some parts very pleasant and others hard to swallow. But overall it tells a pretty good story with ups and downs. And it's drawn by Akinosora-sensei, who makes it all very beautiful. Recommended, if you can stomach the darker parts.
E-Musu Aki was and still is my favorite Hentai artist, so I chose Honey Pot style.
I chose Summer Love Geek Girl, but I also really liked Let Your Smile Bloom; I'm also currently working through Misdirection.
Brittany FAKKU Production Mngr
What if your favorite book wasn't released yet this year? :3c
FAKKU is releasing too much chapters!

i have almost all the books released in this year and i didn't read half of it yet
in fact, i still have a few books of the first year to read...

i really need more time...

well

between the books that i did read, i choose Misdirection

Higenamuchi knows how to pleases me.
Boobies & Twitchy Sticky Weenies by Kito Sakeru, I actually do not earn the book (yet) but have read all the chapters on Fakku before. I love the way Sakeru uses the boys for women desires.

Would have picked Excursion day 99 if not for the 100% shota just above. His art style is amazing, very "cartoony" I guess.

May have chosen Legend of the Overfiend but didn't have time to read it all yet, and as a serie I can't judge based on half of it, but the 1 / 2 are really good, with that old touch, know what I mean ?
I'm not the biggest fan of monsters girl hentai but man oh man is "Does this strange body please you" really refreshing.

now I just gotta wait for a milf tankoubon.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Heretical people are winning.
Wow, looks like Z-Ton's book was a real hit. Well deserved.
erolover Ero Maniac
Like last year, there are a lot of good books that were released this year, but given how much I love the artist and the book, the choice was easy for me. I picked Higenamuchi's Misdirection. I hope FAKKU continues to pick up more books by them.

Brittany wrote...
What if your favorite book wasn't released yet this year? :3c

What book would this be?
muzicfreq One tired person
Wow people love Dem monster girls
Picked misdirection as there is a lack of rich girl being made a cock sleeve hentai out there. Been reading alot of Shomin Sample lately. I would've voted for "Does this strange body please you" if I didn't skip through the 70 or so pages or centaur themed love. (Not a huge fan of this type of monster girl).
Smuggins Just Some Guy
Summer Geek Girl felt like it was drawn just for me, so this was an easy one for me.

I am tempted by Whispers After Class, though I pre-ordered, haven't read it yet.
Summer Love Geek Girl, simply on the basis that Yurikawa is my favorite hentai mangaka ever. As the artist that introduced me to hentai, I was really glad to have finally purchased a work of theirs.

Does this strange body please you is a close second. Really refreshing to see more monster girl content put out.