2017 Subscription Manga Roundup

Merry Christmas, everyone!

2017 is just about over so I think we might as well have a little run through of all our favorite manga this year. Please list all your favorite manga from the subscription this year, along with any artists whose work you thought was outstanding.

Since I already did a mid-year roundup, I'll be picking mostly from the latter half of the year.

My favorite manga of 2017
My Master is a Naughty Brat by Ishikawa Shisuke. I love this maid. Her smug facial expressions and the artwork really made this for me.
Just Like You by Takashi. Takashi-sensei's work tends to be pretty saddening but this one (despite being controversial) I thought was really nice. Most of the time you get hit with a really sad or dark story and the manga ends there. You're left to sit there and let it sink in and feel negative emotions. This one hits you at first but takes it in a different direction. I really appreciated that.
Thrill by Takemasa Takeshi. Takemasa Takeshi-sensei has a talent for drawing borderline insane girls and they look so good.
The Office Lady Centaur and Her Little Junior by Mizone. Epic. Centaur. Girl. That's all you needed to know.
Frills, Lace, and Something Lovely by Aoi Miharu. Nice little story.
Carnal Reading Girl by Thomas. It's Thomas.
Female Shelter by Tarazoo. This one was just so heartening. How could I not? Tarazoo-sensei is fantastic.

My favorite artists of 2017
212 - Oh man I just love this artist's style. Sexy onee-chans for days. Definitely one of my favorites this year.
Koppori Nama Beer - If this artist wasn't already on your radar, you must be missing out! Lovely stories, lovely artwork. Gush worthy.
Ikuhana Niro - I'd be shocked if their work hasn't yet caught someone's eye. Outstanding stories and cute art style. Really extraordinary work here.

Previous threads.
Mid 2017
End of 2016
2016 Q2
2016 Q1
2015 Q4
I wanted to do them quarterly at one point but it's become a half year thing, I guess.
Favorite Group

Since I cant remember any specific hentai or artist ill at least say that my favorite group here is Girls forM
I will list 1 to keep it brief, and one that’s stands out is Silent Girlfriend
GODsHandOnEarth (Not-so-)Grim Reaper
My favorite Stories
(some of them as all of them would make the list to long. But you can check out all my favorite stories in my "Best of the Best" collection)
Mini x Mom!, Legal Loli Glasses Girl. Do I need to say more?
Lady Camilla & I, maybe my favorite story of the year. Deserves a book series.
Newbie Editor Tsukimoto-san, Mitiking , glasses girl and a sequel. The holy trinity!
Fluffy Healing, Cat Girls!!!!!!!!
Love Library, placeholder for all Woruto stories

My favorite Artists
(the more or less newer artists, artists who had a few stories, but started to appear more often and new to legal fakku artists)
Woruto
Mizone
Miyamoto Issa
Ikuhana Niro
Thanks for adding your picks @GODsHandOnEarth

I think I also want to add the Sister for Each Season series to my list. It's currently my favorite ongoing series and it's truly awesome. If you're reading this and don't know what I'm talking about, you need to check it out.
GODsHandOnEarth (Not-so-)Grim Reaper
ChrisBRosado123 wrote...
Thanks for adding your picks @GODsHandOnEarth

No problem! I actually am a great fan of your "recap" threads and was a bit sad you didn't have one for each season (hehehe, like the series we all adore so much) like in previous years. Thinking about it I also loved the thread you (I think it was you) made on the weekend the subscription was free for everybody (I think it was a Valentine's Day special) which had us pick our favorite stories of the entire fakku catalogue as recommendation for new readers and give a short summary on it, why we love it and a photo of a page we thought would represent the story best...
I actually want to do them more often, but not enough people are posting in them. Not sure it's worth the effort?
ChrisBRosado123 wrote...
I actually want to do them more often, but not enough people are posting in them. Not sure it's worth the effort?

I really enjoy and appreciate how much effort you put Into making these topics.

Normally I would write more titles and put more effort into my post...but it’s the end of the year stuff that has me pressed for time looking though chapters and such.

If you do another one next year in 2018 whether it be a 6 month roundup or a full year roundup I will contribute more.