2018 FAKKU Books Thread

Which of FAKKU's books (2018) was your favorite?

Total Votes : 113
Select your favorite book of 2018! (I'm just going by the digital release date). Also feel free to explain your choices in this thread.

There were a lot... Doing these polls might be difficult in the future. FAKKU put out 23 books this year! It'll be hard to choose only one!

It's important to note that this poll can't really reflect the true popularity of the books (only FAKKU has that data) so just pick for fun!
No Shady Dealings?
smug fennec wrote...
No Shady Dealings?

Fuck.

Yo @Jacob, I can't edit the poll the way I used to be able to.
smug fennec wrote...
No Shady Dealings?

I think I'll just redo it... Crap people have already voted.

Just comment Shady Dealings if it was your favorite. I'm sorry gy, I mistakenly thought it was a 2017 release. Fuuuuuck
Itou Eights Lust Mix for me. Love his art and theres some good NTR in there.

Shout out to MEME50!
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Penises are winning
erolover Ero Maniac
Saito09 wrote...
Itou Eights Lust Mix for me. Love his art and theres some good NTR in there.

Shout out to MEME50!

I didn't vote for Lust Mix but it's definitely great stuff, along with MEME50's book.

I ultimately went with Key's Deep Blue Static. It was a hard choice since there were a lot of great artists with great releases in 2018, like utu, Marui Maru, Higenamuchi, Hisasi, momi, Okumoto Yuta, along with the aforementioned artists.
Definitely "Every Girl Has Her Thorns." What can I say? I'm a sucker for Hisasi's art style, girls, and stories.
All of the above
Shady Dealings

Because it's quite a unique release that I hope we will see more of in the future. I really love the art style.
There were alot of good books this year but I will say that my favorite would be Indecent Proposal. It was a solid book where I ended up favoriting almost every chapter from it.
hub0083 Carthago delenda est
There were so many amazing releases this year from a lot of my top artists (re: Key, Savan, Fujimaru, Utu, Esuke, Michiking), but in the end I was most blown away by Higenamuchi's The Katsura Family's Daily Sex Life. Initially I passed on it due to the artwork not really being my cup of tea, but it grew on me after a while. More importantly I'm a huge sucker for NTR and the main story blew me away; that one dinner scene short is amazing! I really dig the other stories as well and hope to see more content in a similar vein from Fakku. *hint hint*