2018 Subscription Manga Thread

Happy New Year everyone!

2018 is over and I'd like to take a few minutes to reflect on yet another year of wonderful ero manga.

I'll list some of my favorites of 2018 and I'd like to invite anyone reading to do the same. If there was any manga that left an impression on you or if you thought any artist has been on fire, add them to your list! This is part of a series aimed at providing visibility to (subjectively) great manga. It can serve as a reference in the future for people who are looking for good content but don't know where to start. It's also fun just to see what people liked.

Here's my list!

Manga
The Floozy Nagi-chan Wants to Change by Aoi Miharu - I found this one both heartwarming and aesthetically appealing. Easily my favorite of the year. Nagi is a good girl!
Sibling's Sense of Distance by Rama - Sexy and thrilling! Not much to say, other than that it was awesome.
Don't Go, Sensei! by Kamiya Zuzu - Simply adorable teacher. She's just way too cute.
Working Overtime Together by Musashimaru - A sweet little story about courting an older woman.
Escape ~Part2~ by Miyabi - It's surely one of the longest chapters in the entire subscription library. Story heavy, and I think it's a pretty nice read.
End of Dreams by "Takashi" - Not one of this artist's usual dark manga. There's a bit of a deeper message here and it's uncharacteristically optimistic.
Public Hide and Seek by Eno - Eno's work is quite sexy and I'm glad they have manga on FAKKU now!

Artists
Takemasa Takeshi - I've been a fan of this artist for a long time and this year they put out a bunch of awesome ero manga. It's always sexy but there's usually a bit of crazy mixed in.
Iwasaki Yuuki - Not usually a fan of horror but this artist really delivers a lot of sexy stuff.
Sanjuurou - Consistently draws girls the way I like.
Hinasaki Yo - Hinasaki Yo-sensei continued to be very active in 2018, putting out an impressive total of 9 full chapters! And they're all beautifully drawn as usual. It's always a pleasure seeing a new chapter from this artist.
Sakurazari Hotori - Pretty much only draws ero manga that's both amusing and sexy.

Previous threads:
Mid 2018
End of 2017
Mid 2017
End of 2016
2016 Q2
2016 Q1
2015 Q4