End of 2016 Subscription Thread

2016 is finally over and I like to gather opinions so...

Please share your favorite artists and/or manga from the subscription service since the last thread, which is ... whoops, I was going to do one earlier but that didn't happen. Last thread was June 24th, 2016, so any content from then until December 31st, 2016. I got the dates wrong so go ahead and share anything from 2016! The previous thread didn't get much attention so I thought I'd wait a bit more before doing another one, but then I just forgot about it. I also just realized that we have since gained two additional magazines so that is a LOT of manga.

For convenience sake I have elected to link all the artists and manga I'm listing, but it's a pretty big waste of time so don't bother if you don't want to.

[Q4 2015] [Q1 2016] [Q2 2016]

My favorite manga are:
Unrequited Lovesickness by Pyon-Kti because I find it extraordinarily beautiful
and
Stiff & Kogal by Itsutsuse (that's difficult to spell) because I really enjoyed all of the expressions and concepts

I also really enjoyed manga by AkinoSora, Ashiomi Masato, Edogawa Roman, Hinasaki Yo, Koppori Nama Beer, utu, and Yahiro Pochi

This is a long time period so, here are some honorary mentions:
Broadcast by Nonaka Tama
Unexpected Vampire by Wamusato Haru
S&M Rendezvous by Mitiking it's Mitiking, so easy shoo in.
My favorites

Vanilla At Her Mercy
Innocent loli Nima-chan's Hospitality
Naughty loli and Femdom Symptoms of Obedience
Shota Our Secret
Ntr not ntr Real Games With Big Sis
Ntr Amane's True Intentions
Tomboy Nitta's Bravery
So funny I couldn't fap Curve
Slut Private & Super Private
Corruption and Orgy Maiden series
Tanlines A Mix Up? Silicon Love ❤
GODsHandOnEarth (Not-so-)Grim Reaper
ARTISTS:
My favorite artist from the subscription for this season was Katase Minami with a lot of releases about girls who dominate the man they love.

STORIES (to name only a few):
Trouble! Problem Consultation by Katase Minami

Uninvited Sailor Attack by Takoyaki Yoshi

Liberators by Akai Mato (I wish he would make more stories without chastity, pegging and cbt...)

Motherhood of love by Methonium

Perfect Beach Day by Akinosora

Bonus prize "Ghost" for Spirit Girl by Amezawa Koma
Bonus prize "Don't know why, but the story touched be deep down" for Love Maker by Nippa Takahida
Bonus prize "Yandere Look" for The Proof is in the Pudding by Cuvie
favorite artist Mogiki Hayami i know it's a pipe dream but i wish fakku would get the artist doujins

favorite chapters

House-Sitting Together

Boy Meets Hole

Tamed Brush

The Hero's Magnificent Adventure
Cat-ness NekoMancer
Its been a long time but here we go

Vanilla Candy☆Traveler
Engrish Welcome to Steef Deek Island!
How Old Once Upon a Time!
Spirited Away Spirit Girl
Tanlines Perfect Beach Day
Adorably Embarrassed Only Once
Best Two-Parter Love♨Spa, Love²♨Spa
Most Wanted Book Inumimi Picture Book
Antw0n Remember me?
Some of my favorite artists have been Tsukino Jyogi, MEME50, BoBoBo, F4U, and E-musu Aki.

My most favorite artist is probably a tie between BeNantoka and Karma Tatsurou.

Spoiler:
Although my MOST MOST favorite artist is Shiwasu no Okina... sure wish FAKKU would get them. Nudge nudge.

If I had to pick some of my favorite chapters from my 2 favorite artists, I'd say...
Pure Opposite Sex Companionship - BeNantoka
Childhood Friend Confession x2 - BeNantoka
Naked Space Next Door - Karma Tatsurou
Going Commando - Karma Tatsurou

Honorable mention: Kisaragi Gunma. Absolutely love their work, but only released books- no sub chapters, so didn't feel right to put it on the list.

Closing thoughts- hoping for more futanari, more netorare, less vanilla
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
The Clam Bride was one of the subscription chapters that stood out to me. I never thought I'd feel such feelings for a clam, but it happened.