Sinful Toys Listings: ISBN 9781634424363 and 9781634423519

Anyone know the difference between ISBN 9781634424363 and 9781634423519? They're priced slightly differently, but appear to be near identical, with the only difference being one is marked as being published by "Fakku US" and the other by simply "Fakku" and a year apart in release date here in Canada.
I also noticed about a 5-page total difference, so maybe one is uncensored or something? Why would the newer and more expensive one have fewer pages?
I don't know if FAKKU did a second printing of the book; if so, my guess would be that this is the difference. The original print run sold in the US was 9781634423519.

I'm not sure if the difference in pages listed on sites is useful, because it kind of depends on how you count the pages and so they're not easy to compare. On FAKKU the book is listed as being 197 pages, and that's how long it is in the online and downloadable versions of it. But that also includes pages for the cover and title pages, which aren't normally things you include in the page count of a paperback. The number of true "book pages" is 192, so paperback listings showing that aren't really wrong and so I'd be surprised if it had anything to do with pages being cut.
That seems like a reasonable take, thanks for helping out!