Kairakuten 2020-08 Omakes

Hello,

The Kairakuten Twitter page has recently tweeted out 4-page omakes (essentially epilouges) for the following artist's release in Kairakuten 2020-08:

(I can confirm that these are omakes and are not apart of the any of the artist's release in Kairakuten 2020-08.)

Is FAKKU HQ aware of these omakes? If so, will the omakes be packaged with the release from Kairakuten 2020-08 or will they be separate? If not, are there any plans to get the data from Wani so that they can eventually be translated and published on the site?
623 FAKKU QA
I'm not a higher-up or anything but I know for a fact that in the Fujimaru chapter at least, it made specific mention of the twitter omake in the margins so it's not like no one here knows. Whether we have the data or will get the data I personally don't know though.
623 wrote...
I'm not a higher-up or anything but I know for a fact that in the Fujimaru chapter at least, it made specific mention of the twitter omake in the margins so it's not like no one here knows. Whether we have the data or will get the data I personally don't know though.

That's a fair point since the magazine releases FAKKU gets are probably the exact same as the ones in the official magazine. So someone at FAKKU HQ has probably read the margin. Hopefully that person tells the translation team.