Mid 2018 Subscription Roundup

Little late but it's time for the usual.

Time to post your favorite manga from the subscription service since the beginning of 2018. I also like to mention any artists who I think are killing it.

This thread is part of a series aimed at providing visibility to (subjectively) great manga. This can serve as a reference in the future for people who are looking for good stuff in the library but don't know where to start. So please post! It's also fun just to see what people really enjoyed.

Here are mine.
Manga:
My Former Homeroom Teacher by Tokie Hirohito - This one's quite a ride. Definitely a must-read for this year. Superbly sexy and thrilling.
How Did This Happen!? by Aramaki Echizen - Super vanilla. I think the execution in this manga is excellent. It makes me happy.
Tantalized by mogg - Probably one of my favorite things by mogg. Fine non-stop action here.
Secret Relationship by Karube Guri - I just really, really enjoyed the character design and artwork here. The woman in this stood out to me and I love her.
Snatching a Bite by Takemasa Takeshi - Don't get involved with Takemasa Takeshi's girls. They're nothing but trouble. But if it happens, you might as well enjoy it.
Love Story by Miyamoto Issa - This left a huge impression. It's a bit creepy, but probably a must-read for anyone who loves that type of monster girl.

Artists:
Akinosora - Shoutout to Akinosora-sensei for putting out four chapters in two months. I love their artwork. I think the Teddy Bear manga was my favorite.
sorani - While the maid series probably didn't meet people's expectations, I think they were still fine works of eroticism. I can't really say I'm disappointed.
Hamao - Hamao-sensei has always been a top artist in my book. Still going strong in 2018!
utu - This artist never fails to make sexy manga. Even if I'm not in love with the content, it's hard not to marvel at the artwork. Don't forget to check out their recent book, Shameless!

Previous threads.
End of 2017
Mid 2017
End of 2016
2016 Q2
2016 Q1
2015 Q4
Partners in Crime This Dobato x Kiyomiya Ryou collaboration worked incredibly well, one of my favorite loli chapters ever.
How to Train a Dog The carrot...
Dog Breeders! and the stick!
My Dreamy, Delinquent Wife I'm more picky when body type and genre aren't very exciting for me but this one is great
Rino-kun From Next Door Excellent shota chapter
3P Quest Top tier slut
Gentlemen Only Girl There are many gentlemen in this chapter
Following a Spring Evening rca's best chapter on Fakku
The Kogal Sister at My Friend's House Best tanned girl so far?
Tantalized... A man can't just choose a single tanned girl chapter

Comic Koh Vol.1 Favorite magazine volume of the year, it's too good

Hiura R's last two chapters are great
erolover Ero Maniac
I've been meaning to post in these threads, but I always forget.

Anyway, there's a lot of manga that's come out for the first half of the year that I've really enjoyed, but these are the one's that I like the most.

The Lady Spy wants a Career Change-Ash Yokoshima created a really hot manga with a really sexy spy, plus it's got anal.
Kotapan-I think Akinosora has such beautiful artwork, and I have a thing for petite girls. The simple story, great art, and the little sister all together make for a work I just really love.
Pouty Hibiki-chan-I love utu's art, and I like the story in this one. Add it having inseki and a kogal heroine who's just gorgeous and this makes for one of my absolute favorites.
Secret Bath Exhibitionism Manga: Petit Love Hot-Spring Cure-I love the color art in this manga and it's by Knuckle Curve. Plus it's got a smoking hot step-sister wearing a see-through swimsuit that really elevates the ero level of her body even more.
Partners in Crime-Chalk me up as another person who really enjoyed this manga. The little sister is just so freaking cute it ought to be a crime!
Strawberry Cake & Mont Blanc-The premise of this manga by Azuma Tesshin is something I really like. I love how the girl wants the guy to make up for injuring her by having him satisfy her sexually.
I've Got Something To Do When Exams Are Over-This is just very feel-good manga for me, made by Karma Tatsuro. The really cute girl, who's unabashedly sexual (which I really like), wants to get off and does, and the guy gets to lose his virginity. It's nice casual sex between friends.
Can't Keep Things Clean-Why is cheating so hot!? There's lots of cheating stories I really, really enjoy, but I often come back to this one. Picao's art is great, the cheating wife is so delectable, and it's just so immensely arousing when she finally crosses the line into having her husband's brother inside her after resisting for so long. Phew. I already want to read this again.
Tiger-Ear Channel-I love Kamiya Zuzu's art and their voluptuous girls, which this manga has, and I really like how the girl starts to enjoy playing with all her viewers' penises and takes a liking to having group sex with the viewers. That ending tho.
Shame Trip-Great manga by Mozu. I adore the erotic and exhibitionist heroine in this story. She's so wonderfully naughty she actually has sex in front of people!