[Nagashima Chousuke] The Otaku in 2200 A.D. Vol.1

Brittany FAKKU Production Mngr
Boldly Boning Where No Man Has Boned Before!

When seeing his favorite idol in the hands of an old man, Oota's heart breaks into a thousand pieces, but he doesn't have time to grieve! As the ground beneath him rips open, he falls into a time rift that sends him into the distant future of 2200 A.D.! This future is an era where men have now been replaced with sex bots and machines are powered by women's orgasms. Oota thinks he's fallen into a pretty sweet deal, but he soon finds himself as a pawn in some futuristic class warfare. Will this virgin from the past be the hero this future needs?!

The Otaku in 2200 A.D. Vol. 1 is the newest sci-fi sexploitation from Nagashima Chousuke, creator of The Otaku in 10,000 B.C.. Bodacious, bouncing space babes, thrilling zero-G action, and outrageous futuristic toys are just a small taste of an out-of-this-world story that makes Chousuke such a celebrated creator. With nine chapters of killer bodies that are too much to handle, The Otaku in 2200 A.D. is a space-age adventure of charm, action, and sextasy!

Forum Image: https://t.fakku.net/images/upload/Otaku_2200ad_1000px.png

Release Dates
Pre-Order - October 20, 2022
Digital - October 27, 2022
Paperback - April 2023

Pre-Order Now!
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
Expected this to get here eventually, nice to finally see it. ^_^
Extremely good news!
Why does retails says 160 pages when it says 200+ om Fakku? I checked both on amazon and other online book store.

Some reviwers also mentioned (on amazon) that some page / colored page are missing. How come? Is this somehow EU-related?
nyprez00 wrote...
Why does retails says 160 pages when it says 200+ om Fakku? I checked both on amazon and other online book store.

Some reviwers also mentioned (on amazon) that some page / colored page are missing. How come? Is this somehow EU-related?

The actual book publish by FAKKU is ~200 pages, not ~160, so I don't know where retail numbers are coming from. The physical prints do seem to be missing the 4 opening color pages; that seems more like a printing error to me, although maybe it was deliberate for some reason. Those pages aren't missing from the electronic version.