What Printed Books would you 100% buy if published?

Title. I know digital is easier/ faster to buy and store, but Im old school and like my physical collection. Well, these are the authors who would certainly be on my bookshelf:

- basically anything from Satsuki Imonet, but now what I really want is the Wife Fes full book (that seems to have 3 extra pages in one of the chapters) and Hamedori no Yatsu;
- from Hisasi, Tsun Devil Kanojo;
- from Hitsuji Takako, the Bonyuu-chan Wa Dashitai series (it's still incomplete I think?);
- from Yukiyanagi, the Imouto no Ana book;
- from Unou, the Let's Break the Ice full book;
- from Gosaiji, Doujin Sakka wa Cosplay Ecchi no Yume o Miru ka?;
- from tosh, Harem Time;
- from Goban, Chichiro Iro Toiiki;
- from Marui Maru, MuchiMuchi Cream Pie and Fuwatoro Jusei Chuudoku!;
- from Derauea, the My Neighbor Succubus-chan book (I think all the chapters are already digitally published, so...);
- from Warashibe, Otome Gokoro, Nikuyoku Analyze and Nyupu-zuma!! Mesu-ana Kaihatsu Club;
- from Tirotata, Futari no Omocha (all chapters are also digitally published here);
- from Minamino Sazan, Muchi Chichi (another with all chapters here, I think)

Honorable mentions that I think have no full books for now are Nanae, Oohira Sunset, Uo Denim, Sian, Mutya and Fuji-han (that I remember of).

So, what is everyone's wish list?

PS: Waiting for a reprint of Titikei wink wink
Any Agata Tankouban would be clutch.
A reprint of Tuna Empire's 'After School Sex Slave Club' and 'The Spirit of Capitalism', with the color pages IN COLOR, which Icarus (the previous North American licensee) printed in black-and-white. Not to mention the artist's other works, e.g., 'Maid For Pleasure', which got an anime adaptation.
Hiroya - Haruiro Kanojo
Tamabi - Korekara
Tamabi - Colorful Days!
Simon - Hatsukoi Jikan
Danimaru - Kono Koi ni Kizuite
Shiki Takuto - Gal Tomo Harem

All vanilla, with a healthy amount of gyaru content in most of them
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Pansuto
Ibitsu
Kyoukasho ni Nai!
Happy Negative Marriage
Puppy Lovers
I would buy my entire library again as I’ve only gotten digital orders from FAKKU. Would love to have the 50+ ntr doujins in my library as physical copies. Especially the ones made by Ichinomiya Yuu, Yumeki Banana, Nibo Noboshi, Syuukuriin, Yamakumo, and co.
Fakku publishes Takunomi’s Assisted Mating series [digital only], and I’ve been patiently waiting for either a doujin box or tankobon of some sort. I’ve debated importing the compiled volumes but have been resilient thus far.
You do stuff by Sian in digital, but what about in print now, please, his covers are awesome.
muzicfreq One tired person
There's a ton... I have them in Japanese which some don't make sense why they are not printed in a book for sale yet translated on here..... Whatever
Anyways some artists
Fue
Shiwasu no Okina (iirc)
Nanboku
Mizuryu Kei
Newmen

Just to name a few
muzicfreq wrote...
There's a ton... I have them in Japanese which some don't make sense why they are not printed in a book for sale yet translated on here..... Whatever
Anyways some artists
Fue
Shiwasu no Okina (iirc)
Nanboku
Mizuryu Kei
Newmen

Just to name a few

J18 has published a few of Shiwasu no Okina's tankobons in hard copy. The two currently in stock are:
https://jlist.com/shop/product/Please-Freeze-Please
https://jlist.com/shop/product/MISTER-ANGEL-ADVENTURES-OF-A-SUGAR-DADDY
muzicfreq One tired person
peb2000 wrote...
muzicfreq wrote...
Anyways some artists
Fue
Shiwasu no Okina (iirc)
Nanboku
Mizuryu Kei
Newmen

Just to name a few

J18 has published a few of Shiwasu no Okina's tankobons in hard copy. The two currently in stock are:
https://jlist.com/shop/product/Please-Freeze-Please
https://jlist.com/shop/product/MISTER-ANGEL-ADVENTURES-OF-A-SUGAR-DADDY

Got those from Buy Anime who iirc are the section from rightstuf that split when they stopped selling hentai.
Been keeping my eye on buy anime as j18 is pretty good. Wish they had digital as well though.
A reprint of Yamatogawa's Witchcraft.
Anything from Ibarame Hisa.