Nan Desu Kan (Denver) 2013

Nikon FAKKU Old Guard
I'll be wandering around Nan Desu Kan in Denver tomorrow (Saturday). I'll be wearing a FAKKU shirt and will have a very limited amount of FREE FAKKU merch and other random stuff to give out. First people to find me get some awesome stuff, so keep an eye out! There won't be any FAKKU-related panels or happenings, so if you see me, come say hi!

If you need a reference as to what I look like, see the image in my signature.

See you there!
ok cool might see you
ToyManC Forgot my safe word
Watch out for mudslides and flooding. I hear things are bad there now.
Nikon FAKKU Old Guard
ToyManC wrote...
Watch out for mudslides and flooding. I hear things are bad there now.

It's worse around the mountains. City areas are pretty safe now that the rain's died down. It was pretty bad in my area the last couple of days.
AssasinZAssasin Not Hentai Protagonist
I live halfway across the world...But oh well, have fun then, man! Take care of your surroundings and stuff, and well, yeah, have a nice day.
SneeakyAsian CTFG Vanguard
AssasinZAssasin wrote...
I live halfway across the world...But oh well, have fun then, man! Take care of your surroundings and stuff, and well, yeah, have a nice day.

Same here, but still post pictures or sonehing like that. And 日本からのご挨拶!
I live way too far away... I'd love to be there at least once in my life, have fun~
From PH *gloom*
Damn, it's already NDK? I totally forgot that was happening this weekend.
SirDougles Minister of Shitposts
NDK snuck up on me this year. I won't be able to make it, and I live in Colorado!!
Nikon FAKKU Old Guard
creapsmantic wrote...
ok cool might see you

I think I just met you. Fakkuza of three, indeed.
Nikon wrote...
creapsmantic wrote...
ok cool might see you

I think I just met you. Fakkuza of three, indeed.

I think I said that when I met you during the fire alarm =P. I had the grey fakku hat.
Nikon FAKKU Old Guard
You're right! My mistake, my memory's terrible :p
Forgot to look here to see if anyone was going to it. I was one of the many random asians wandering around the area.

I'll be back there tomorrow just to get more swag from the dealers room. Hopefully some of the stuff gets cheaper...
Oh well... Missed another con. Wished I was there. Any good?
Xel Naga wrote...
Forgot to look here to see if anyone was going to it. I was one of the many random asians wandering around the area.

I'll be back there tomorrow just to get more swag from the dealers room. Hopefully some of the stuff gets cheaper...

The last times I've been the grab bags go on discount a couple bucks on sunday. To be honest, I didn't find as much I really wanted this time around =/ Also the Chris Patton panels were fucking great if you managed to catch them.
It was good to see you there on Saturday night, it's too bad I was in a bit of a rush and couldn't properly saw hello before the next panel.
Nikon FAKKU Old Guard
Here are some of the pictures I got. Sorry it took so long to post them; I've been super busy. Next con I go to I'll be sure to bring more stuff to give out :)

muVdpgO.jpg

fchrnsF.jpg

0iDbtdu.jpg
I had you autograph my 3DS while I was there :3