[Locked] Can't change Avatar

Pages Prev12
Broken for me too.
Broken for me too, i also seem to get the error whenever i try uploading a picture to a topic too.
RosarioLight wrote...
i also seem to get the error whenever i try uploading a picture to a topic too.

I have that problem as well. I tried making a thread the other day with a topic image and the website just said no.
This is happening to me too. I initially assumed it was because something was soaking up all the bandwidth. I don't change my avi very often once I find one that I really enjoy, so it's pretty frustrating when I finally want to go with something new.
Tsamari wrote...
[color=#ff69b4]Anytime I try to go and change my avatar I get the bloody maintenance page. Been going on for a bit now.

*bump*

I'm getting the same problem. Wanted to upload a pic but keep getting maintenance issues.
Tsamari C.E.O of Pancakes
[color=#ff69b4]still broke
Hoping that this gets fixed soon. Don't like looking at a broken avi pic. :(
Foreground wrote...
If you do not wish to wait for the avatar bug to be fixed, you can crop and resize the image you want in your image editor of choice and upload it. The resolution needs to be 160x260.

^^ For now the only thing that works is this. ^^
Misaki_Chi wrote...
Foreground wrote...
If you do not wish to wait for the avatar bug to be fixed, you can crop and resize the image you want in your image editor of choice and upload it. The resolution needs to be 160x260.

[color=#ff69b4]Can't even get this to work 99% of the time. =\
Tsamari wrote...
Misaki_Chi wrote...
Foreground wrote...

Same here, not worked once yet.
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
RosarioLight wrote...
Tsamari wrote...
Misaki_Chi wrote...
Foreground wrote...

Someone earlier in this thread suggested trying repeatedly, got mine changed after a few hours of trying. Clearly still problematic, but at least there's a tiny chance of it working. Hopefully it will be fixed soon, though.
luinthoron wrote...
RosarioLight wrote...
Tsamari wrote...
Misaki_Chi wrote...
Foreground wrote...

Someone earlier in this thread suggested trying repeatedly, got mine changed after a few hours of trying. Clearly still problematic, but at least there's a tiny chance of it working. Hopefully it will be fixed soon, though.

i spent an entire day at one point watching some stargate while constantly trying to upload, didn't work... will keep at it though.
RosarioLight wrote...
luinthoron wrote...
RosarioLight wrote...
Tsamari wrote...
Misaki_Chi wrote...
Foreground wrote...

i spent an entire day at one point watching some stargate while constantly trying to upload, didn't work... will keep at it though.

Same, spent the last 80 min or so today playing with different images and resizing them to no avail.
Does Team Jacob have an eta to when they think they'll resolve the issue?
I guess I'll try again in a week and see if it's resolved by then.
Sinful Rhetoric wrote...
RosarioLight wrote...
luinthoron wrote...
RosarioLight wrote...
Tsamari wrote...
Misaki_Chi wrote...
Foreground wrote...

Same, spent the last 80 min or so today playing with different images and resizing them to no avail.

Should be fixed later today
Jacob wrote...
Sinful Rhetoric wrote...
RosarioLight wrote...
luinthoron wrote...
RosarioLight wrote...
Tsamari wrote...
Misaki_Chi wrote...
Foreground wrote...

Should be fixed later today

[color=#ff69b4]Nice to know.
[color=#993300]Its fixed
Pages Prev12
Vanilla
Tomboy
Netorare
Monster Girl
Femdom
Popular Tags Today: