[Locked] Can't change Avatar

Pages 12Next
Tsamari C.E.O of Pancakes
[color=#ff69b4]Anytime I try to go and change my avatar I get the bloody maintenance page. Been going on for a bit now.
Try waiting and come back later?
xhimitsu wrote...
Try waiting and come back later?

[color=#ff69b4]Started last night at about 11pm, right around the the time F! came back up. It's not just timing, something is up.
DatYuriThough Goddess of Nature
I've been getting the same problem. I thought it could have been user specific but apparently not (at least from what it looks like).
Maybe you should try contacting a Mod to fix the problem
Same thing happened to me a few hours ago. Not sure about now. Might try to change it again later.

UPDATE: So it's still not working for me. Noticed Tsamari changed his already.
Bump cause it still broke
Bump cause it still broke
Odamust wrote...
Same thing happened to me a few hours ago. Not sure about now. Might try to change it again later.

UPDATE: So it's still not working for me. Noticed Tsamari changed his already.

[color=#ff69b4]I only got to changed it because I crop it and resize it on PS.

But it's still broke.
DatYuriThough Goddess of Nature
I find that some of the pics I use (the minority, most don't work at all) can change my avatar, but majority of the avatars I try to use don't work. But yeah still pretty broken.
When I load Fakku, both with and without an IP blocker, my avi won't load. I also can not change it.
I was having this exact same issue when I registered a couple days ago. I don't know how I managed to get it fixed, but I kept trying to add an avatar every couple hours and it finally went through.

When just commenting on another topic, it kept coming up with the maintenance page every time I tried to post my reply and after about four times, it went through but posted the comment three times. That was pretty weird.
Kaimax Best Master-San
Is anyone still experiencing this?

I managed to change my Avatar, by normal means, and using the Fakku Gold Avatar Switching.
Kaimax wrote...

I managed to change my Avatar, by normal means, and using the Fakku Gold Avatar Switching.

[color=#ff69b4]Yeah a lot of us are still getting it.
Tsamari wrote...
Kaimax wrote...

[color=#ff69b4]Yeah a lot of us are still getting it.

^^
Kaimax wrote...

[color=#993300]Gold has a slightly different layout, however, which explains why it probably would work
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
MrTripStack wrote...
I was having this exact same issue when I registered a couple days ago. I don't know how I managed to get it fixed, but I kept trying to add an avatar every couple hours and it finally went through.

Thanks for the tip! Took me a couple of hours last night but I got it changed in the end.
Broken for me as well...
[color=#993300]Still broken
[color=#ff69b4]I PM Jacob and he said that it will take a few days to get it fixed.
Pages 12Next