Missing things from older releases, 2022 edition

It's been another year or so since I did a "here's a bunch of never-released bits and pieces of older magazines" post (see this post for the last one) so I thought I'd do it again. For this one I'm basically going off of everything up to around 2022-06.

Kairakuten
2021-01
- Pin-up (Fly) = posted, but missing the sketch half of the pin-up
2021-07
- Cover Girl's Episode 24
2022-06
- 捨てる紙あれば拾う紙あり by Nicolai no Yome
- 純血少女と雑種犬。 by Tama-Bon
- ばいばい天国 by Urupina

X-Eros
- Extra "pin-up" by Morishima Kon (cover artist)
- Two page spread of cover
- Different art of the cover girl
- X-Eros Girls Collection page (Takeda Hiromitsu)
- Grown-Up's Time 13
- Grown-Up's Time 14

Shitsurakuten
2021-02
- Shitsurakuten Cover Heroine Vol.1

Kairakuten BEAST
2021-06
BEAST Pinup by Henrybird
2021-07
BEAST Pinup = posted, but missing the sketch half of the pin-up
2021-08
BEAST Pinup by Hinasaki Yo
2022-01
Cover Girl's Another Side by momi
2022-04
ちょっとタリナイ by Utsusumi Kio

Bavel
Note: there's some stories here that are missing from subscription and the magazine page, but are accessible via book pages. I've gotten conflicting responses from different FAKKU staff in the past about whether or not this is deliberate, so for completeness I keep including them in these lists.
2017-02
- After School ~Secret Time With Senpai~ by syou (only available via book)
- Honomi Break 9
2017-03
- Honomi Break (single page)
2017-04
- Their Warmth on a Cold Winter's Day by syou (only available via book)
- Honomi Break 10
2017-05
- I'm a Fake Slut Who Tried to be a Cocktease by Kyockcho (only available via book)
2020-08
- Bavel 5th anniversary art collection
2021-06
- Triangle x Bavel Pin-up
2021-11
- Dascomi reprint
- Dascomi reprint
Note: other Dascomi reprints in Bavel magazines are also linked off the Bavel, so this is probably just a metadata issue
2022-02
- Melty Syrup, Kyockcho artbook
2022-05
- Honomi Break 65
2022-06
- Honomi Break 66

Aoha
Spring 2021
Note: I dunno if these were dropped deliberately (I can guess) but usually when stories are excluded there's a note on the magazine page saying so
-【生放送】人気JK配信者の裏の顔【快楽堕ち】 by Miyako no Gohan
- おっとりJK催●アプリで母乳ママ by Ponsuke

Well that's my complete list. A few of those seem like things that are probably in the queue, in particular all the Honomi Break and Grown-Up's Time I mentioned since those tend to trail everything else by quite a bit and there are no "skipped" entries after the ones I listed. There's also some artbook and art collection stuff which isn't always included, but in general my criteria is to assume that if the material was published in the various Japanese digital releases then it should show up in the FAKKU releases, unless there's an explicit "no, not releasing that" posted.
YQII FAKKU Translator
I'll keep this brief and to the point:

Note: there's some stories here that are missing from subscription and the magazine page, but are accessible via book pages. I've gotten conflicting responses from different FAKKU staff in the past about whether or not this is deliberate, so for completeness I keep including them in these lists.

If the book came out first, we don't do them when going back to an older magazine issue.

Bavel artbooks are typically done if we're sent the data. That was not the case for earlier issues, so don't expect those to be released.

I've fixed the Dascomi reprints in Bavel so they now display both magazines properly.

The Aoha chapters were doujinshi releases, and we could not publish those. I've added a disclaimer to the magazine.

Every other chapter listed is in the works.

As for the illustrations, I've passed that list along internally so we can look into those further.
Yeah, that sounds about like what I expected from the Aoha stories and the old Bavel stuff that came out in books. The artbook bits are a bit disappointing as those are always nice, but they also seem a bit hit-or-miss in whether they get released, both to FAKKU and to the various Japanese digital sellers. For posterity, a trimmed down list of things with all of the FIXED and WONTFIX, and in-the-queue items removed:

Kairakuten
2021-01
- Pin-up (Fly) = posted, but missing the sketch half of the pin-up
2021-07
- Cover Girl's Episode 24 ✅

X-Eros
- Extra "pin-up" by Morishima Kon (cover artist)
- Two page spread of cover
- Different art of the cover girl ✅
- X-Eros Girls Collection page (Takeda Hiromitsu) ✅

Shitsurakuten
2021-02
- Shitsurakuten Cover Heroine Vol.1

Kairakuten BEAST
2021-06
BEAST Pinup by Henrybird
2021-07
BEAST Pinup = posted, but missing the sketch half of the pin-up
2021-08