1,000,000 Posts

Pages Prev1234Next
Congratulations for everybody, now lets keep workin together to get to the 2,000,000 posts and more!.

Thanks "Big Boss" Jacob for create Fakku!.
Unos Filipino Curry Lover
You really thinking about charging money? D:

Lol, anyway congrats.
And good luck your dream Jacob
Im almost 100% sure your kidding jacob on the making fakku a pay site because thats what makes fakku awesome... but if you are serious, it would be a shame.
Congrats Fakku and congrats Jacob. Hope your dreams come true (except closing fakku)
Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff36/EnemyOfStairs/jacobsmaidcafecopy.jpg
great news, congrats to fakku
GreenZero Get Jinxed
Awesome one million posts. Fakku has come a long way.
TheDarkStarAlchemist Requests Moderator
I was only 5 away...
So sad
Grats Fakku.

Edit: What the shit is this?!
Omedeto jacob-san! 2 million then 3 then 4 then the world! oh and good luck on that maid cafe (make it a neko maid cafe!)
wow! That was Great!! :)
jmason Curious and Wondering
Tsk... it was close.

Congratulations to Jacob on having FAKKU! reach a million posts. Although "that" was a sneaky way of getting it quickly... you know, "that". ^_^ But it's fine.
ooc who was lucky number 1million? who posted it?
fireball wrote...

I would like to know to. :D
Septin wrote...
fireball wrote...

I would like to know to. :D

It was sneakyone.
I'm actually a bit surprised that FAKKU didn't reach 1,000,000 posts sooner. Even so, its a big deal and everyone, especially those who have been around from the beginning should feel honored.
And how fitting for the 1,000,000th post to be located in the very thread which declared it would contain the 1,000,000th post....

Well congratulations anyway.
Watari wrote...
And how fitting for the 1,000,000th post to be located in the very thread which declared it would contain the 1,000,000th post....

Well congratulations anyway.

Oh i see now. My bad.
Another 1 million posts wont be that hard, keep at it! =3
You should have saved this bombshell for April Fools Day...That is...unless...you're serious!? I really hope you don't charge, or I'm walking.

But seriously. Congratulations on hitting that coveted 1 million landmark. What say we stick around for another?
Wow. A million is a lot x.x Here to another few million >w<
Wheee, a full million, and a promise from Jacob to open the "horsehead maid cafe" :)
Pages Prev1234Next