1,000,000 Posts

Pages 1234Next
Today is a big day. We just hit the 1,000,000 post on the forums! It's moments like this where I wish I charged $1 for every post people make. This would allow me to fulfill my lifelong dream of closing FAKKU and moving to Japan to open a maid cafe. I wouldn't allow other people to visit, it would just be a cafe full of maids and myself.

So today I learned that I should charge money to use the forums in order make my dreams come true. If you haven't already go check out the Forums and help make them a reality, especially the Special Interest ones.

Anyway congratulations, lets see how quickly we can get to 2,000,000.
Congrats Fakku ! I was wondering if it would happen today or tomorrow. I'm sure 2 million is right around the corner :)
congratulations fakku and hope for more splendid posts to come (except spammers)
Who made the post?
Longevity wrote...
Who made the post?

https://www.fakku.net/viewtopic.php?p=1000000#1000000
[color=#ff6600]2,000,000!?!?!?! If we had a contest right now we would have spam up the WAZOO![/color]
2 million by the end of the week, 10 million by the end of the month. We can do it!
-nods-

humu humu.
Hooray.

Even though I woke up 100 posts after it happened :(
Lol! A Maid Cafe! *g
like this:

Forum Image: http://www.currentanime.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/maid-cafe-b.jpg

or with western women too?
Lol at your lifelong dream. Yay for 1 mil posts
Congratulations, Fakku team. May more of your dreams come true.
Jacob run a maid cafe...................

Hahaha i can't stop imagine jacob with his horse mask surrounded by maids
congrats fakku!

i wish i can apply as maid on jacob dream cafe..kidding
he/ she should get an achievement, like "The Millionth poster" beside the name. whatcha guys think?
Oh so sneaky... It's like they didn't even intend on it being the 1 millionth... Unlike a bunch of other posts I saw there.

Kudos to Fakku, Kudos to That one with the 1 millionth, Kudos to Maids, Kudos to everyone! :D
I love how Waar is mentioned as super awesome in the 1,000,000 and it was totally not edited by Waar.

That was a good one Waar I mean Sneakyone.
Score. Though I would charge only a penny per post. Can you imagine those pennies piling up? I can.
I approve of your lifelong dream. Although I'm afraid I'd have to hire assassins if you'd really close down Fakku.
AWWWW I missed it D;

Congrats to sneaks btw! =]
Pages 1234Next