Anime Boston 2009

Pages 12Next
So a bunch of us will be at Anime Boston this year (which starts tomorrow). This includes myself, Nikon, Mike, Bio, the artist who did the image on our about page, the artist who did the Hen-Tie shirts, and some other random people.

And we might be wearing these:

14aejo3.jpg

So if you see someone in a FAKKU! shirt, stop and say hello.

For the rest of you, this means that updates will be scarce over the next few days. You should take the time to get familiar with the User Uploads section, which has over 28,057 posts. Here are some links inside:

Manga and Doujinshi
Visual Novels, Doujin Soft, and Eroge
Music and Soundtracks

Awesome I hope we see pics from this year!

-Grim
See u there
The legendary "Admin" Fakku shirts? Pics must be taken, for great justice.
Have fun, don't spend all your life savings on merch :P And yeah, photos would be great.
I'll be there too, If you happen to see a guy wearing a black shirt with Konoe Konoka (from mahou sensei negima) inprinted shirt, that'll be me. Invite me for lunch~!
Good Luck for you guys!!!

Hope you enjoy it!!

and like Grim32 and Akanova said....

Don't forget to take pictures of the event!!
mibuchiha Fakku Elder
if only i can afford a plane ticket...i sure as hell will go there, just to see my lord jacob! but this world sucks, and i can't go...
for survival purposes, buy 30 days worth of ramen before you enter the con, that way if you spend too much you techincally wont die of starvation,(not to be confused with malnutrition)
Poor, little "U"...You don't let us see that tiny letter on your shirts...her revenge is just sitting on the title of the home-page...you letter-racists!!
I'm excited for this, hope to see some of you there!
I hope that you all have fun and enjoy the event. Also I'll be waiting for some pictures.

oh, The shirt, I want it.. XD
Jacob wrote...
So a bunch of us will be at Anime Boston this year (which starts tomorrow).the artist who did the image on our about page, the artist who did the Hen-Tie shirts

Man I heard that guy is a dick ;)
nice shirts^^

better be prepared for the con ^-^
I will be seeing you guys at the convention... provided my teleportation device works. :D

Nonetheless, for those attending Anime Boston 2009, enjoy yourself and have a great time, [size=10]though safety is still a top priority[/h]! :)
I only live about 45 minutes from Boston, but can't afford to buy things, so I won't be going, sadly.
I would of went. If I wasn't leaving for the Turks and Caicos Islands this Tuesday! You guys have fun getting anime stuff, while I'm at one of the nicest beaches in the world :3
Gambler wrote...
I will be seeing you guys at the convention... provided my teleportation device works. :D

Nonetheless, for those attending Anime Boston 2009, enjoy yourself and have a great time, [size=10]though safety is still a top priority[/h]! :)

Yours is broken? I'll lend you mine. I just have to find another teleporter so I can teleport my teleporter...
Klorofolun wrote...
Gambler wrote...

Yours is broken? I'll lend you mine. I just have to find another teleporter so I can teleport my teleporter...
You should grab 2. That way you can teleport 2 teleporters, so they're able to teleport at least 1 back. Maybe 1 and the broken one, so you can fix it. XD
Pages 12Next