Evangelion Shirt Design Contest!

Pages 12Next
We get requests for new shirt designs all the time and unfortunately we're not able to come up with creative ideas fast enough to satiate the community, but I have a feeling there are people reading this that are.

So I've decided to open up our shirt design process to the community! I'll make a new forum where designs can be submitted and you can vote and discuss all of the designs. In a week or two we'll choose a winner and print it! We have the resources to get the shirts made and we'll pay the winner a substantial amount and give them some free shirts before they're available in our store. So I come to you Internet, help us design the next shirt for the FAKKU store!

Each contest will have a theme that all entries must follow. Just in time for the new movie the theme of the first contest is Neon Genesis Evangelion. Evangelion is highly regarded as one of the best anime of all time. In fact, the entire FAKKU color scheme is pulled from Asuka's color palette, making it an even more appropriate subject for our first design contest.

The last day to submit your entry is Sunday, December 16th!

awesome i'll try to think something up today and probably submit it before friday
Oh shit, that design is intense.....
Looking forward to seeing the entries.
Brittany FAKKU Production Mngr
What are things like due dates, etc? Did I miss reading that somewhere?

My classes are ending in a week so I'd like to try my hand at it. I don't think I'll win but it'd be good practice for me going into Graphic Design.
I'm entirely ready for this, I will take this contest with ease... Nothing will get in my way...
I really like the idea of user made shirts for popular anime. Not only do we get awesome shirts in the end, people get really creative and have fun in the process. You guys should do this more often.
Lets get this on!!!!!!!!!!! Onwards and upwards to fakku!!!!
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
I've got some ideas, too bad my art is pretty shabby.

Good luck to all those entering.
in need 4x . i'll start throwing money at the screen.
Cinia Pacifica Ojou-sama Writer
I wish I could join, but I can't draw at all. Oh well.
AssasinZAssasin Not Hentai Protagonist
I can't design a shirt worth anything...Looking forward to some amazing designs!
I always wanted to say this " challenge accepted."
Interesting... EVA shirts... Let me go find a few good pictures first!
Since I can't draw and have never seen this show before I would just like to say good luck to everyone.
Let's Begin.
Crazy Ben FAKKU Store Manager
Ziggy wrote...
What are things like due dates, etc? Did I miss reading that somewhere?

My classes are ending in a week so I'd like to try my hand at it. I don't think I'll win but it'd be good practice for me going into Graphic Design.

This contest will span longer than a week, but no more than 2 weeks max from the time it was announced. We'd like to give all potential artists and members a chance to see this post and, should they have plans that will take them away from designing, go do that stuff and then come back to the design. While some people may do well cramming under the pressure of a short due date, I'd feel better about what people were uploading if they went at their own pace...and didn't have to cut out or leave some aspects unfinished.

Should any other questions arise, feel free to PM me or email at ben@fakku.net.
nice,gotta get some png images lol
I really enjoyed this anime.
I wish i had some more imagination, but i can't think of anything after the first two designs .. (´・ω・`)
Pages 12Next