FAKKU Anime Expo Meetup

Pages 12Next
I just realized I never announced the time for the meetup in Los Angeles this Saturday. So on Saturday July 3rd from 3:30pm - 7pm we will be holding the [color=#9D0A0A]Danny Choo x FAKKU meetup[/color] at the ESPN Zone, which is pretty much next door to the convention center. The address of the location is 1011 South Figueroa Street, Los Angeles, CA (http://ow.ly/229P2). There is also a map at the bottom of this post. You can read Danny's post about it here.

This meetup is all ages and completely free. Food and drinks will be available if you want to spend money.

Also here is a map to our Dealer's Booth, where I will be the rest of the convention.

Forum Image: http://i46.tinypic.com/2w3oy29.jpg
Reminds me of the map konata drew for kagami and tsukasa XD AWESOME!
too bad that i don't even live in your country.
So Fakku is only on Saturday? So you're not there the entire time?
I'll see you guys there then XD
Jacob wrote...

This meetup is all ages and completely free.

jacob.jacob jacob ^^^^^ you may want to change that because fakku is right there but... you may have your reasons
FAKKU I honestly hope you all will be able to come to Singapore one day...
I hope to buy a hen tie shirt and take a pic with the horse head.
Also there was a importer of you Jaccob at the LA screening of Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya sadly my camera ran out of power before i could take a picture of the fake.
Lurkers welcome?
I'll be at AX and I'll definitely stop by the booth, but I feel like there'd be no reason to go to the meetup, since no one here knows me yet. It's not like anyone's going to miss me if I don't show up, being new to the forums and all.
If only its in japan :([color=green] [/color]
Jacob, trying to get the underaged to show and be able to ban them are we?

Edit: Bah, totally tried to rep myself to see if it was a bug 0.- Looks like you secured it eh?
Blackraider78 wrote...
Jacob, trying to get the underaged to show and be able to ban them are we?

That seems like a pretty good idea, but they probably know now
Will you be selling shirts!?
I want a [color=#9D0A0A]Fakku[/color] shirt :3
I was gonna go, but then I realized that I have money for the tix, but not enough to buy goods. And going to AX without money is like finding a really good doujin and for some hell of a reason you can't download it.

In any case have fun guys.
Awwww...I so wish I could go. The meet up would be fun but I really want to see May'n and Megumi Nakajima in concert.
I live so close; yet, I dont know if I can make it. If I can though, how much money should I take.
jefte wrote...
I live so close; yet, I dont know if I can make it. If I can though, how much money should I take.

All your money? =P
Looky-tan Got Megane?
Garden of Sinners wrote...
jefte wrote...

All your money? =P

yep, just bring everything you got, I plan too.
Pages 12Next