FAKKU! Recommends!

I would like to point out an amazing post made by one of our users turned moderators Klown in the Visual Novel Section of the forums. It's basically an English visual novel recommendation topic complete with links to their respective downloads. The amount of effort put into the post is clear and well worth mentioning here on the front page. If you have some time on your hands, or are looking for a good game to play, click the image to check out his visual novel recommendation topic. And feel free to leave your feedback in his topic.

43441-3M8SNXR.png
Shit, I would've never known about it if it wasn't for you front paging that motherfucker, thanks.

Fate / Stay Night
Loved the anime didn't play the game. Yet.
Never knew about that thread, wonder why?
Thank you for pointing out
fantastic! congrats for putting such a list for jap iliterates such as myself!
I'll definitely enjoy these titles! :)

Thanks a lot for the effort! Thank you Fakku. Thank you :)
awesome btw thanks for Klown, Kaimax's and everyone else's work and effort making the VN section a much easier and awesome place =D
I say, where's Little Busters!....
Mycstea wrote...

Klown requested that since most people here can't read moon the visual novels need to have been translated into english and Little busters hasn't been fully translated yet
i want Fate stay night Wallpaper 1280 x 1024 =)
This List Just Plainly Pwns.

All Thanks To KLoWn. His Uploads Are Godly Too.
Definitely would not have found this otherwise.

Thanks Jacob and KLoWn!
KLoWn did an amazing job putting that together. All of those titles are a definite must-play. Anyone who is looking for a good story but doesn't want to read a boring book should definitely check Visual Novels out. Most of them have awesome soundtracks, great artwork, and the characters are voiced. Also, I feel honored to have contributed a title on that amazing thread.
lmao the pic in the 1st post looks like Konata... but did she take her pants off... lmao nevermind :P...
Kaimax Best Master-San
Mycstea wrote...

don't worry about that one, since that list only includes translated ones.

Just wait patiently. :)
i've been lookin for somethin like this! thx for the heads up!
i don't know if there'll be any better forum for this.
Not only did KlowN made it so good, the ratings are also from readers, so it's definitely nice. just wanna ask, where's princess waltz. u didn't put that in recommendations.
diccianove wrote...
just wanna ask, where's princess waltz. u didn't put that in recommendations.

I haven't actually played it through yet myself, and the feedback from the people who've done it mostly says it's an ok game but nothing special compared to titles such as F/SN, Utawarerumono & Ever 17, so that's the reason.