[Locked] Happy Holidays with a 2012 End-of-Year Mega Giveaway!

Thankful for the more time to spend with family, friends, and to find new connections in the world
I'm thankful for everyone being wrong about the end of the world business.
I'm thankful for my family, friends, and the internet.
If it wasn't for Hentai, I probably would have already shot myself in the face. So I am thankful for Hentai
I'm thankful for the current steam sale haha
Oh a new year is a pond us once again. With a new year comes to problems to over, come new loves to find, and new friends to meet. Let us all have a great 2013
I am thankful for the artists and the stories they develop then provide to us, the community. Also I am thankful for this sight showing me NTR. It has changed me for ever.

Also weed, that helps increase my activity on this site.
what i'm thankful for just life in general and to the one's who keep me safe. it's because of them that i have this chance to post this comment.
Man, i'm thankful to my games, because of them i learned english enough to read hentai on fakku, and to the translator os fakku who did that awesome job translating that divine art to us, and to my girlfriend, because she is my girlfriend.
PorygonPowah Genuine Lumberjack
I'm thankful to my family for supporting me after I moved out on my own. I'm thankful for all the support from my great friends.
im thankful for anime and all the hentai
I'm thankful for being alive, with the friends and family who i care about are safe. Am also, am thankful for the position am in and for the good that has happened to me and the hardships i got through.
I am thankful for many things like my family. I am able to do things that I take for granted. Manga, anime and music are probably the ones that I think of everyday. Even school is something I am thankful for
I'm Just Thankful FAKKU existed for my daily dose of H-Manga~!
I am thankful for my parents, educators, kind strangers, family and friends. I wouldnt be here unless someone else took their time to help me up.

Oh, and also im thankful for google for helping me get through college. LOL.
i'm thankfull that i've got a rooof above my head food to eat water to drink and family and friends that care about me :)
I am thankful for the variety of this site
I' m thankful my dad was around for the holidays when i came home from college this year.
im thankful for my friends(the few i got) and for the fact that there is always somthing to flap to when no lady friend are about to help out XP
I'm thankful for having a rather happy and healthy family this holiday season and also for the amount of free time I have over this break period.
Vanilla
Tomboy
Netorare
Monster Girl
Femdom
Popular Tags Today: