[Locked] Happy Holidays with a 2012 End-of-Year Mega Giveaway!

I'm thankful for all my family and friends as well as the joy I get from all my hobbies.
I-it's not like I'm here to be grateful or anything...
It's just that... maybe... I want to thank my family for giving me life, and the internet, and Fakku for providing me countless awesome hentai or doujin...
H-hey don't get me wrong here...
I'm thankful for everything fakku supplies for me, plain and simple xD.
Hello Fakku!

I am thankful for the internet. It's made a big impact on my life and I never would've found this site. I have good memories on here.
I am thankful for the Flying Space Pussy god that aided me whenever i needed its wisedom and power. Althoguh worshipping it can be a bit hard.
I am thankful for discovering Fakku and being able to become part of this great community.
Well I am thank full for mostly everything this year, except getting rear ended on the freeway. Happy Holidays and Happy NEW YEAR everyone.
I'm thankful for my family, hentai, and computers. Among other things, but those rank in my top somewhere lol.
This site gives you real creative ideas
BlackRoses169 Right Hand of Fap
I am thankful for the loving support of friends, family and the people on Fakku. Without any of the three, college would really suck and I probably would've dropped out, but I didn't so yay for that.....I'm gonna go read some vanilla now lol
I am thankful for my very best friend Jesse DuRona. He does a popular web comic in the gaming community called Despondent MegaMan. He's been an enormous help to me this year in organizing my own story and now I have a first chapter of my comic premiering at MAGFest and look forward to moving forward with this story! That's what I'm thankful for in 2012!
I'm thankful for the hmangas here in this site and im also thankful that I am a man and that I am alive.
I am thankful for my grandmother getting over pneumonia after going on a ventilator and being with my family on Christmas. Also this site.
I'm thankful that I live in this time period and get to see so much flourish.
I thankful for living another year.
I'm thankful for being able to pass my classes despite the fact that I only attended half of the lectures and did none of the assignments.
I am thankful for the girl that saved my life when I tried to rescue my sisters dog on a expressway/"Bundesstraße". Yeah, that's about it. ._.
Friends, family, Yandere characters, being a pokemon master, long tobacco pipes and epona
I'm thankful for knowledge and all the wondrous things hat it has brought about.
I'm thankful for the xxx lord and all the artists like Kisaragi Gunma thats help me find an interest to fap everyday
Vanilla
Tomboy
Netorare
Monster Girl
Femdom
Popular Tags Today: