[Locked] Happy Holidays with a 2012 End-of-Year Mega Giveaway!

Im thankful for being able to see, walk being healty my awesome family for my freedom
wow those would make some great 'happy-you-survived-the-apocalypse' presents!

I'm thankful for everything I'm lucky to have in my life, among which are the internet, hentai and electricity for the first two.
i am thankful for all the mecha that exists in the world. without giant robots and erotic manga i dont what i would do to survive.
I'm thankful for my job, family, and fakku. Other than that my life is pretty empty and fails to hold my interest.
I'm thankful for being alive!
Regardless to how much I complain about it sometimes, I am thankful for my job. It provides me with the food I eat, have a roof over my head, and enough for extreme high speed internet (Which I am most thankful for n_#)
Thankful in life for my family for their patients and upbringing
I'm thankful for my life being the way it is...
Simple, the thing I'm very thankful of is to be born in this world, to exist with others and live in harmony, to be given the chance to exercise freedom and to be what I want to be and do what I want to do...
I'm thankful for all the odd and little things in life without them life will have no meaning. Just like fakku without it my time alone won't be as enticing hahaha..
im thankful for fakku of course!!!!!
I am thankful for FAKKU! selling a RAVE tee-shirt, because that shit is tight
Thank you Fakku for providing such an excellent website. I am thankful for the people in my life because without them my life would be significantly worse.
I'm thankful that I am healthy and my life is on tracks according to what I want :)
I'm Grateful that I was born, although its not the best life i can still enjoy it.
I am thankfull for my wonderfulll parents who have raised me right in this world.
I am also thankfull for Fakku being the best hentai manga site out there with alot of users and moderaters that love the site.

Thank You
I'm thankful for finding a place surrounded in great individual characters, both to respect and to ogle in a world where respect is hard to earn and ogling earns a red cheek.
I'm thankful that in all the internet i found Fakku first and that my shirt came in before the holidays.
I am thankful for the ability to access the internet
I'm thankful for you guys not giving up and how far this site has gone. Ever since I found this site while randomly, wandering and fapping about 3 years ago I check this site almost everyday and am always excited to see the new mangas out and what downloads you leave for us. I hope you guys know thqt you should be able to go to sleep knowing you accomplished something everynight. Thank you guys for keeping this site running