BackdoorLover wrote...
SanosukeCigara wrote...
kencarrot wrote...
hell321 wrote...
15 Bishoujo Hyouryuuki episode 2(English Subbed) already out in my thread

go here

https://www.fakku.net/viewtopic.php?t=42840

i prefer fakku subs LOL thanks anyways

gotta agree here... but i prefer fakku subs cause i personally hate torrents. a nd can't get this torrent to work like 99% of all the torrents i have ever tried. why does no one do a direct download link?
Why don't you start by reading the FIRST POST. AND NOTICE HOW A MEGAUPLOAD LINK IS AVAILABLE RIGHT NEXT TO THE TORRENT LINK ON THEIR SITE. LIKE IS MENTIONED IN THE FIRST POST. THAT FIRST ONE. FIRST ONE SEE IN THE THREAD. WHERE IT SAYS TO VISIT THEIR SITE. FOR A DIRECT DOWNLOAD. IN THE FIRST POST.

K?

CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOOL.

Lols... relax dude. It's not like everyone likes fakku subs because of MU links, majority of us thinks fakku subs are awesome!
Fakku subbed is good many of the one man standing subbed also good depend how u rate it

for me i rate good because is good subbed
seed please. :(
I noticed Fakku had a new update and I...
Currently getting torrent. I do wanna watch some Mafuyu goodness.
lucky sunuvabish guy, taking 5 girls in this episode.. I'm so jealous. :
Been waiting for Kanojo x Kanojo x Kanojo.

Thanks for the prerelease, Raze. ^^
jmason Curious and Wondering
Oh, this is awesome. Thanks, Raze.
Raze how do I get the subs to come up? I got got the video and the sound but no subs. Am I using the wrong player or something?
dragonloverx wrote...
Raze how do I get the subs to come up? I got got the video and the sound but no subs. Am I using the wrong player or something?

CCCP

Fuck all other players! Use THIS and ONLY THIS!
Damn, I was waiting for this! FAP TIME!!!!
Thanks! I luv it.
Yesss...super awesome. I've been waiting for this, lol.

I hope there is a third episode with plenty of harem scenes.
gurumao wrote...
dragonloverx wrote...

CCCP

Fuck all other players! Use THIS and ONLY THIS!

Thank you much friend. Awesome of you. :)
"You came already?"

Yesh, I r haz sorries.
Do you plan to upload this to the fakku video section because sadly I cant dwnload it
what kind of player do u need to watch this?
kool its out
problem about mkv is that it is hard to find a converter that converts mkv at the same time RETAIN the subs. if anyone has an mkv-to-whatever converter do share please.

nonetheless,
Thanks for the upload!
Pages Prev1234Next