Search!

Pages 12Next
Last week the search on the top of FAKKU and the related content feature both stopped working. It was originally brought to my attention in a thread on /a/ where I promised to have it fixed that day (which was 4 days ago).

Well it took a little longer than expected.. but both features are now 100% working! And in the process I fixed a longstanding bug where the auto suggest would suggest something that would come up with "no results" when you tried searching for it. That issue will never happen again.

Enjoy!
We should move the Feedback section to /a/ instead since you clearly spend more time there. Good job Jacob.
AssasinZAssasin Not Hentai Protagonist
Much appreciated fix, man! Thanks a bunch.

To me more of a minor irritation than a big issue, but thanks all the same.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
I vote /a/ for president
I was in that thread
huh
I never knew it was broken

<--- been using tags to find goodies
nice work. thank you !!
I have to say, this made me cry (MANLY) tears of happiness. Thank you.
Thanks a lot!!!
Add more netorare and pregnancy.
SneeakyAsian CTFG Vanguard
ありがと Jacobせんせい
You are a freaking god
Sindalf Used to do stuff
Jacob wrote...
That issue will never happen again.

Tomorrow.
Thanks a bunch Jacob!
It wasn't a lifebreaking issue but it sure was irritating so thanks for your work.
Huh. I was wondering why that never worked.

Thanks for making this site better as always!
Jacob udabes!
I have issues where the random manga function brings me back to the same one over and over again. Is it something to do with my browser instead?
venn wrote...
I have issues where the random manga function brings me back to the same one over and over again. Is it something to do with my browser instead?

I've had that problem with Internet Explorer, not sure how but FAKKU works fine on Google Chrome. Maybe it has something to do with the way IE stores it cache or something.
Sweet. Search functions!
Thanks a lot Jacob-sama!
I was wondering why it wasn't working. Now I know and it has already been resolved.
Pages 12Next