We're back!

We have officially recovered from the longest downtime in the history of FAKKU. I apologize for being gone so long. One thing failed after another partnered with myself and unpantsu flying around the country and being nowhere near a computer. Hopefully in our absence some of you ventured outside into the sun (just kidding there are bears out there stay inside).

But I need your help. We were gone for almost two weeks, and I'm sure the Internet has forgotten about us. So if you run a blog, POST A LINK TO FAKKU. If you use other forums, POST A LINK TO FAKKU. If you use the tweeterer and the tumblerblogerer and the facebooks, POST A LINK TO FAKKU. Tell everyone you know (including your grandparents) that FAKKU is back online and kicking more ass than ever before.

In return I will be announcing something very awesome in the next couple of days. And I assure you, you will not be disappointed. So get out there and promote our site.

And here is a picture from one of our panels at Manga NEXT (and the image behind us is from Wanko to Kurasou).

panelhoho.jpg
It's good to see fakku is back and running again. I was getting worried that fakku might have been gone for good .
Aww, I wouldn't worry, there's no way we could forget about FAKKU <3
Thank you and welcome back!
Yea my grandparents were like, time to fap again.
you guys will never be forgotten! welcome back! I've been visiting once every few days, and got some snippets of presumed uptime, which only urged me on to keep checking every few hours =_=.

Its good to know the site is back up and running stable now.
It's good to be back, Jacob. I missed Fakku a lot. =)
Finally. I was wondering how long it would take.
wow...I'm gonna spread the news...X3
yayz :D *hope big news involves hats*
I'll spread the news later. I'm going to fap now.

To bears.
Fuck Yeah! Fakku's back..missed the site much..XD
Welcome back. I gave everyone I knew a heads up already. ^^
Sending the Message to my parents, uncles, dogs, cats, frogs and so on... that.... JACOB IS GONE, but FAKKU! is BACK. HELL YEAH~!! Finally, our Otaku start to have a meaningful life again.. :p
Spread the word of Jacob. FAKKU!!!!
NEXUS Since 2010
I am glad to see fakku running at full speed again, If I had to wait any longer I'd be stuck with the daunting task of finding something else to occupy my free time with.
This! Is! Awesome! Guys, it's not the end of the world anymore. You can come back inside now.
Jacob wrote...

In return I will be announcing something very awesome in the next couple of days. And I assure you, you will not be disappointed. So get out there and promote our site.

Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/280221-9BVP3FU.jpeg

I'm oh so glad to see Fakku back in action, and I'm very excited about this announcement. :)
Tegumi "im always cute"
Jacob wrote...
If you use other forums, POST A LINK TO FAKKU.

If our own forum frowns upon such a thing I doubt others are much different.
Jacob wrote...
Spoiler:
We have officially recovered from the longest downtime in the history of FAKKU. I apologize for being gone so long. One thing failed after another partnered with myself and unputsu flying around the country and being nowhere near a computer. Hopefully in our absence some of you ventured outside into the sun (just kidding there are bears out there stay inside).

But I need your help. We were gone for almost two weeks, and I'm sure the Internet has forgotten about us. So if you run a blog, POST A LINK TO FAKKU. If you use other forums, POST A LINK TO FAKKU. If you use the tweeterer and the tumblerblogerer and the facebooks, POST A LINK TO FAKKU. Tell everyone you know (including your grandparents) that FAKKU is back online and kicking more ass than ever before.

And here is a picture from one of our panels at Manga NEXT (and the image behind us is from Wanko to Kurasou).

panelhoho.jpg

Whoever forgot Fakku, didn't deserve to be here in the first place. ^_^
Man those were my saddest days of this year (I bet it was for a lot more people too).
Almost thinking of become an hero already, and here the hope of life becomes clearly again, Fakku i love you *.*
Shed tears.
Manly tears of course~~
Forum Image: http://images.orkut.com/orkut/photos/OgAAAGB_d4GB7q17bxaFgpNl7xHdXlEW4SSVMyfDq4P2lmVpwK9ZAh1-QZHdoenMv9zg3pfMmICkAM7DOwgJDYoZ5yEAm1T1UMZFRYqQZtG0biIBn1PzjOXro6pb.jpg