[Locked] Maitetsu?

Pages 12Next
Online it states that fakku is the only source of the game's complete content, but searching on the site shows no relevant results. Is there a seperate fakku for more controversial games?

Read the thread; spamming is no the answer
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
Maitetsu

I suspect the loli tag may cause it to be hidden if you don't have controversial content enabled in your settings, though.
I was also having an issue with this, however there isn’t a setting to allow controversial content. What would I need to do to have access to this?
hzazle wrote...
I was also having an issue with this, however there isn’t a setting to allow controversial content. What would I need to do to have access to this?

The popular belief is that a user must have 15 posts on the forum to enable said content but I’m not sure of the validity of this claim as I’m new here myself
i want maitetsu in my life too man
Actually, there is a controversial content switch.

Go to My Account, then "Settings".

While signed in, it should have this address:

https://www.fakku.net/account/preferences

Then there is literally a "Show Controversial content" area. Pick "Yes".

This is also where you can indicate your time zone of location for the website.
Is there any update on getting the controversial content filter to appear/work? I have checked the forums for answers and nothing has really helped.
Hopefully we can gain access to this fabled controversial tag toggle, but in the mean time, I'm pretty sure Maitetsu and Monobeno are available on Steam
they're available on steam completely censored :// hope the filter eventually shows up for yall and i too. kinda frustrating
ArdoAleister wrote...
hzazle wrote...

The popular belief is that a user must have 15 posts on the forum to enable said content but I’m not sure of the validity of this claim as I’m new here myself

Well. I will try it.
I don't believe you need 15 posts for the Controversial content filter to appear.
I have less than 15 posts here and I can find the filter on Settings.

Maybe you need to contact Support so they can review your account.
Anyone know how long you need your account to gain access to the controversial content setting?
Maitetsu (Panel de Pon! Maitetsu) is a video game for the Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4. It is a relaxed train driving simulator set in a post-apocalyptic Japan where robots have taken over the rails. Players take on the role of a young engineer, Sotetsu, who embarks on a journey with his beloved train, Hagumo, to reunite with his family and save the near-extinct train industry.
Probably need to enable controversial tags lol
any updates on how to make the game show up?
I've tried contacting support and they didnt get back to me so now im trying the 15 comment thing 😞.
No idea, why they make this so difficult, i'll try the waiting for one week approach and making 15 forum post and hope this will work.
It's almost a little sad to see people like me coming here, trickling in every couple weeks or months, wondering about that obscure 'controversial' setting... I wonder how many people just made a post and never came back. Or for how many it worked after waiting or posting something.
Pages 12Next