10 Years!

leonard267 FAKKU Non-Writer
It has been a bloody decade since I am on this site! So I am making an obligatory and an uncalled for thread!

I am going to disappear now. Hope I won't get a sex change!

Forum Image: https://i.imgur.com/69Sc7fM.jpg
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Congantz. If you become a nice looking trap pm me and i'll fit and mold the new vagina with a nice rod of pleasure.

Jk... i have no libdo anymore.
How many people turned into traps or even worse when I wasn't around?!
Gravity cat the adequately amused
leonard267 wrote...

Oop oop, can't say trap anymore

It's offensive
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Gravity cat wrote...
leonard267 wrote...

It's offensive

Another reason im not on the discord. Im a biracial bi sexual moderately liberal who loves transpeople but if i say trap the sjw police would microaggression me to a cismale fighter of the patriarchy.

I find it weird the alt right MAGA hats would call me a faggot wetback and go home to mexico (even though the other half of me is white european and i am a natural born citizen, until trump tells me just because i was borned in gaul im not) but the left would call me a cis male misogynist who like his penis. I do have a nice penis... little scarred but still a fine central cali redwood.
FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
Hey Leonard, congrats on making the big 10 yrs. And thank you for voice acting a few minor roles for my video game.
FinalBoss wrote...
Hey Leonard, congrats on making the big 10 yrs. And thank you for voice acting a few minor roles for my video game.

If you have any more roles, feel free to drop me a message here or at Discord.
animefreak_usa wrote...
Gravity cat wrote...
leonard267 wrote...

It's offensive

Another reason im not on the discord. Im a biracial bi sexual moderately liberal who loves transpeople but if i say trap the sjw police would microaggression me to a cismale fighter of the patriarchy.

I find it weird the alt right MAGA hats would call me a faggot wetback and go home to mexico (even though the other half of me is white european and i am a natural born citizen, until trump tells me just because i was borned in gaul im not) but the left would call me a cis male misogynist who like his penis. I do have a nice penis... little scarred but still a fine central cali redwood.

What happened when I wasn't around?