[Locked] September Caption Contest!

Pages Prev123
YQII FAKKU Translator
ultraasslisk wrote...
So it was based on what YOU elected at random and not actual support by users

The post says the winner will be chosen by us, so it shouldn't have come as a surprise.

Next time, I recommend posting your entry here first before you post it somewhere else. Since that wasn't the case this time, there was no guarantee that you didn't simply repost someone else's creation, in which case it wouldn't be fair to give you the reward.
YQII wrote...
ultraasslisk wrote...

The post says the winner will be chosen by us, so it shouldn't have come as a surprise.

Next time, I recommend posting your entry here first before you post it somewhere else. Since that wasn't the case this time, there was no guarantee that you didn't simply repost someone else's creation, in which case it wouldn't be fair to give you the reward.

It wasn't someone else's creation. Sorry I didn't appeal to jacob's poor taste and sense of humor.
Thanks for your post anyway, you are so far one (if not the) most level-headed member of this whole team.
ultraasslisk wrote...
YQII wrote...
ultraasslisk wrote...

It wasn't someone else's creation. Sorry I didn't appeal to jacob's poor taste and sense of humor.
Thanks for your post anyway, you are so far one (if not the) most level-headed member of this whole team.

Your post wasn't funny, that's why you didn't win. Try again next month
Pages Prev123