Tummy pains...

Same. I had too much crazy stuff yesterday D:
I feel no pain
Luii, do you play Fantasy Life??
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
Karina Arls wrote...

No.
Luin, what kind of a computer do you have?
luinthoron wrote...
Karina Arls wrote...

No.

You don't!!??

Meeh... What do you use your 3DS for anyway....
RoyalElite wrote...
Luin, what kind of a computer do you have?

Never had one.

Karina Arls wrote...
luinthoron wrote...
Karina Arls wrote...

No.

You don't!!??

Meeh... What do you use your 3DS for anyway....

Mostly Pokémon, although the number one reason I got it was still Virtue's Last Reward.

I did actually take a look at Fantasy Life, but it didn't seem quite what I'd pay for.
luinthoron wrote...

Mostly Pokémon, although the number one reason I got it was still Virtue's Last Reward.

I did actually take a look at Fantasy Life, but it didn't seem quite what I'd pay for.

But it's fun you know.... Too bad then~
Karina Arls wrote...
luinthoron wrote...

I don't know, seemed too weird for me on one hand with the job changing, and too much of a grind on the other. Well, I have too little time even for the games I have, though, so probably would not have bought it anyway. That, and I have absolutely no money at the moment...
luinthoron wrote...
Karina Arls wrote...
luinthoron wrote...

I don't know, seemed too weird for me on one hand with the job changing, and too much of a grind on the other. Well, I have too little time even for the games I have, though, so probably would not have bought it anyway. That, and I have absolutely no money at the moment...

Said someone who spent endless hours in Pokemon games.... are you even kidding....

Then, what about this other game I borrowed, Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time. Played it?... I never played any Zelda before tho
Karina Arls wrote...
Then, what about this other game I borrowed, Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time. Played it?... I never played any Zelda before tho

Haven't played this one, or the other 3DS Zelda either. Mostly due to the lack of money in this case, although Ocarina of Time being a remake keeps it a lower priority as well.
luinthoron wrote...
Karina Arls wrote...

Haven't played this one, or the other 3DS Zelda either. Mostly due to the lack of money in this case, although Ocarina of Time being a remake keeps it a lower priority as well.

Ehh... Other than Pokemon and that Virtue something, what did you use your 3DS for...?

Hmm let's see.... How about Animal Crossing New Leaf or Harvest Moon?
RoyalElite wrote...
;_;

Why are you crying *hits*
Karina Arls wrote...
luinthoron wrote...
Karina Arls wrote...

Ehh... Other than Pokemon and that Virtue something, what did you use your 3DS for...?

Hmm let's see.... How about Animal Crossing New Leaf or Harvest Moon?

Never been interested in those series.

Only proper physical release I have other than Pokémon and VLR is, if it even counts, Pokémon Art Academy. I do also have a few small things bought from the eShop. Mostly Pokémon related things (Dream Radar, Pokédex 3D Pro, TCG) and a few pinball games (read: all three in the eShop).
*sips coffee*
luinthoron wrote...
Doesn't change the fact that he doesn't come to the café, as even Looky said. And really, if he's as much of a jealous type as Looky said, even if you change, any of us who interact more with Looky would be in the same situation anyway. No need to worry too much.

Truer words were never spoken, even Tessa got upset/jealous about Luin. He just assumes anyone I talk with so much and hug/cling/glomp is a threat and that I could be cheating on him with said person.
In the end, you're still all my friends and I love you all and Tessa just has to realize I love him as well and in an even more unique way. Once we're living together it should become a lot more easier for him to understand.