Finally getting Windows 7

Pages 12Next
FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
I don't normally play games on my pc, but there was a particular game I found on Steam that I wanted to play. It required Vista/Windows 7 OS, so I have to say goodbye to XP. It was a good 10+ years and I'm gonna miss it dearly, but its time to move on.

Derail at will.
You didn't miss much by skipping vista anyways
Welcome to 7.

Because only one of you guys have yandere vision besides me:
[size=29][color=#9D0A0A][font=yandere]Windows 7[/font][/color][/h]
Welcome to Win7 and being more active with PC games.
What game(s) did you get for PC? I can maybe help you with installing skins and mods if I know some of the games you have.

Foreground Eclipse wrote...
Welcome to 7.

Because only one of you guys have yandere vision besides me:
[size=29][color=#9D0A0A][font=yandere]i[/font][/color][/h]

OAJRIEGJRE The I is dotted with a little heart@!$!$
[color=red][size=29][font=yandere]|{ Best font ever, thanks again! }|[/font][/h][/color]
XP was better but hey.
I still love XP, Frankensteined 4 different towers and created a pretty nice machine that runs it.
windows 7 is basically an upgraded and better xp.
Also how did you survive that long with an old computer.
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
What game are you talking about?
You were later to it, than me. I only recently upgraded from xp to 7. Not even a legit copy
I have Windows 7 on my Laptop, it ain't bad, but I hate when it shuts down to update while I'm doing something on it ( I didn't check to see if there is a option to stop this from happening).

I've been using XP for 10+ years, but my computer isn't 10 years old. The game that caught my attention was called "Dust: an Elysian Tail". I'm a sucker for action rpgs and this one caught my attention.
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
FinalBoss wrote...
"Dust: an Elysian Tail"

Are you in for a treat.
FinalBoss wrote...
I have Windows 7 on my Laptop, it ain't bad, but I hate when it shuts down to update while I'm doing something on it ( I didn't check to see if there is a option to stop this from happening).

I've been using XP for 10+ years, but my computer isn't 10 years old. The game that caught my attention was called "Dust: an Elysian Tail". I'm a sucker for action rpgs and this one caught my attention.

Then disable the updates if you don't want them.
Peltor wrote...

Then disable the updates if you don't want them.

Second thing I do when installing any OS. I update once to get all of the drivers then set it to never update again.
[font=kongtext]butts AEJIGFORJEGOIREGA I CAN USE KONG TEXT!
 ▲
▲ ▲[/font]
Anyone else seeing what I'm seeing?!?
Windows 7

because you're supposed to skip every other generation of OS. 7 is pretty much a better and less buggy version of Vista.

anyhow Dust looks like a pretty fun game (reminds me of Muramasa: The Demon Blade) except the art is pretty blargh to me.
FinalBoss wrote...
"Dust: an Elysian Tail". I'm a sucker for action rpgs and this one caught my attention.

It's a pretty good game, I'm currently playing it now and it plays like a charm with a ps2 controller albeit i had to map the buttons with Joytokey.
I thought I could get away with using my logitech controller, but I need a xbox 360 gamepad. No way in hell am I playing this game with a keyboard.

Edit: nvm, joytokey is working for my joystick. Well, time to enjoy the game.
Windows 8 is the new windows 7. Leik get with the times brah.
Koko7 wrote...
Windows 8 is the new windows 7. Leik get with the times brah.

i hate Windows 8 :c . they're adding so many new features that i didnt even need that i get lost in navigation -__- i wish i sticked to 7.
still waiting for windows 9

Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://i5.minus.com/j63MFmwqOJiCo.jpg
Pages 12Next