For Iam1vs100xp...

Pages Prev1234Next
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
TriniDarkSlayer wrote...
I'm not familiar with most American musicians, but I've been hearing about what happened through sources. Still, Rest in Peace.

... are you sure you're in the right thread? This one is for another IB user's recent passing, not Lou Reed's.
Damn, he was a fun dude. Thanks for the info.
When we heard of this on FB I tried to get the news out quickly. There are some who believe otherwise, but I see no point in doing something like this other than for a really bad joke.

Anyway, the moment we heard about it from a friend who knew him IRL, we immediately asked people who knew him about it and got that comment.

Here's more on it

http://puu.sh/52PpG.png

However...
http://puu.sh/52Py5.png

lit tl: "the thing about Bilag (Iam) is just a stir"

This came from the admin of a certain group Iam frequents a lot nowadays. As such, we have no idea what to believe at the moment, but most likely, as I doubt the scale of the event could still amount to a joke, I fear it's just hesitation to accept a possible, and most likely truth.

This was particularly hard on us because Iam is the third member of our group to die within just a span of 1 year .__.

May God see to your soul, friend.
artcellrox wrote...
TriniDarkSlayer wrote...
I'm not familiar with most American musicians, but I've been hearing about what happened through sources. Still, Rest in Peace.

... are you sure you're in the right thread? This one is for another IB user's recent passing, not Lou Reed's.

Really, my deepest apologies then, had a rough morning.
rest in peace
Rest in Peace but the sympathy of stranger isn't worth much.
Cinia Pacifica Ojou-sama Writer
Khorinthian wrote...
Spoiler:
When we heard of this on FB I tried to get the news out quickly. There are some who believe otherwise, but I see no point in doing something like this other than for a really bad joke.

Anyway, the moment we heard about it from a friend who knew him IRL, we immediately asked people who knew him about it and got that comment.

Here's more on it

http://puu.sh/52PpG.png

However...
http://puu.sh/52Py5.png

lit tl: "the thing about Bilag (Iam) is just a stir"

This came from the admin of a certain group Iam frequents a lot nowadays. As such, we have no idea what to believe at the moment, but most likely, as I doubt the scale of the event could still amount to a joke, I fear it's just hesitation to accept a possible, and most likely truth.

This was particularly hard on us because Iam is the third member of our group to die within just a span of 1 year .__.

May God see to your soul, friend.

I'd be happy if it's some bad joke and that's he's actually alive, honestly.
Shotty Too Hotty wrote...
Rest in Peace but the sympathy of stranger isn't worth much.

I bet the only sympathy he needs now is of 99 loli virgins.
If this shit is real, then

My sincerest condolences to the departed's friends and family.

Edit: For a minute, I realized that I was reading this on flip language.
Oh crap...rest in peace Iam. I always enjoyed your posts.
Rest in peace, Iam.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
If he fucking trolling us..... fucking master puppeteering. If he's dead then fuck.... sucks.
I seriously hope this is a joke.

I refuse to believe that Iam1vs100xp has passed away. For goodness sake, he is "1 vs 100"!

May Multi comfort you wherever you are.
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
That sucks.

RIP in peace Iam.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Holy shit I wasn't aware anything happened to him.
I guess 100 was just too many for Iam in the end.

[size=8]It's a shitty pun but nonetheless it's a tribute to you Iam.[/h]
iMuse Kuroneko is mine
damn that sucks.......RIP man
I've wondered where'd this fucker went. He had to go and die.

A shame. RIP fucker, where ever death leads ya.

[size=28]NOW GO AND ENJOY THAT WHICH IS LOLI BEATRICE.[/h]
623 FAKKU QA
Oh wow, dang. Well, I remember I always liked his avi. The toothy version. RIP
Drifter995 Neko//Night
Well shit. Can only hope I get this when my car rolls or something during a race... or something along those lines.

But anyway; If it is true, RIP in pieces Iam. May you get served by all the loli virgin in the afterlife.
Pages Prev1234Next