Say something Random

Forum Image: http://randomc.animeblogger.net/image/Bleach/Bleach%20-%20133%20-%20Large%2014.jpg
LOOKS LIKE JOHNNY DEP?
This site need a non-US spell check.
Hamburger!
Haruhi preformed in "two girls one cup" and there is nothing the The Haruhi Cultist can do about it!

IDK...crack!

JK!

*sniffs a goat*

BUTT-PLUGS OF JESUS! FEAR THY DOOM OF THE GOLDEN CHICKEN! CLUCK CLUCK KA DOOOO!

Once again...IDK...
I caught Santa Killing papa under the coffee table...

Than all the Reindeer took a dump on mommy's Holiday brownies, and i watched my sister eat it... that was a great X-mas...

IDK...

this is all just random, top of the skull mumbling that i do daily
Hoshi:Why is it called a "blow job" if she is sucking?!!!

Alter ego Hoshi:Because the feeling Will "blow" you mind!!!!

Hoshi:...sorry i asked... *awkward glare*

Alter ego Hoshi:Knowledge is power! *rainbow pops out of nowhere*

TT__TT

"Why do i think of such things...."
Once upon a time in ancient Japan, a young man was studying martial arts under a famous teacher. Every day the young man would practice in a courtyard along with the other students. One day, as the master watched, he could see that the other students were consistently interfering with the young man’s technique. Sensing the student’s frustration, the master approached the student and tapped him on the shoulder. “What is wrong?” inquired the teacher. “I cannot execute my technique and I do not understand why,” replied the student. “This is because you do not understand harmony. Please follow me,” said the master. Leaving the practice hall, the master and student walked a short distance into the woods until they came upon a stream. After standing silently beside the streambed for a few minutes, the master spoke. “Look at the water,” he instructed. “It does not slam into the rocks and stop out of frustration, but instead flows around them and continues down the stream. Become like the water and you will understand harmony.” Soon, the student learned to move and flow like the stream, and none of the other students could keep him from executing his techniques.
Fallan Kamen Rider Cheeki
I see turtles~
they don't see me~
jmason Curious and Wondering
I'll have a Virgin Cuba Libre cocktail, please.
yeah321 wrote...
Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n194/yeah321/Beanie.jpg

made me lol a bit. XD
This is a random saying "I go out than to park than walked out."
That is all.
Always read the rules on Fakku.

No seriously you should read the rules.
Little brother just passed me the phone.
FARKIS!

244- begin!
Vanilla
Tomboy
Netorare
Monster Girl
Femdom
Popular Tags Today: