The Waifu Game

Here for the check-in~
Yes please.
off to edit the list FOR A THRID FUCKING TIME for a new host. Glad to have you back jack
It seriously sucks when you know that pretty much everyone is going to have one more waifu than you.
BagMan wrote...
It seriously sucks when you know that pretty much everyone is going to have one more waifu than you.
The 2nd motive of this game is to get more traffic to the site/forums to keep the community alive. Reward long time users and users who post alot is nothing new instead for being 5 + bonus waifu it's just 3 plus up to 2 bonus. If you averaged it out in your 2 years if you posted 1 post about every other day it would be over 1000
waynoinsano wrote...
BagMan wrote...
The 2nd motive of this game is to get more traffic to the site/forums to keep the community alive. Reward long time users and users who post alot is nothing new instead for being 5 + bonus waifu it's just 3 plus up to 2 bonus. If you averaged it out in your 2 years if you posted 1 post about every other day it would be over 1000

That sort of implies I'm not part of the everyday traffic of the site, which isn't true, I pretty much just stopped posting outside of IB because I realised how pointless it is.
time to check the timezone
Joining the game as well.
Time to drink tears.
Playing.

Eh, we're not saying ctulhu faghn or something as the key word?

Shame.
waynoinsano wrote...
off to edit the list FOR A THRID FUCKING TIME for a new host. Glad to have you back jack

[color=#993300]Remember the silly HTML trick this time
And rule check post, glad to have you jack back...wait....
devsonfire 3,000,000th Poster
I'm playing because I'm borrrrreeeeddddd
You should rename the thread, Jack.
Checking in
MrTickTock Vanguard of NTR
Did I win?
[color=#006FFF]Posting because being laughed at by internet strangers is a fate worse than death.
Instead of being at the nice lovely beach, I will be here to claim my love.

Waifu>>>Beach
I'm here to play
SneeakyAsian wrote...
waynoinsano wrote...

[color=#993300]Remember the silly HTML trick this time
And rule check post, glad to have you jack back...wait....

Just glad that I figured something was up when Waar said TMS was hosting that's why I put it in the second post because editing the 1st one would un-stick the thread.
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
Checking in just in case.
Spoiler:
-Rule Check: Check into the Front-Page Announcement thread and make a post to confirm your participation.

I'M HERE