xbox one has redeemed itself

Pages 12345NextLast
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2013-06-19/microsoft/xbox-one-will-not-restrict-used-games-regions-offline-games

wait・・・ did they just say all that shit about the 24 hour thing and the used games so they could get people to talk about xbox one and thus getting free advertisment?
Not really. You still have to pay for Xbox Live and it still requires the Kinect (which in turn raises the price 100 compared to the PS4).

Now it's not completely trash hardware for most people, but I would say still loses out to the PS4.
623 FAKKU QA
It's still a huge back pedal and embarrassment, but people who don't really care about that will probably be more inclined to buy it now, especially if they want the MS exclusives more. Though, from what I heard, the XBone has lost some of its previous features because of this switch?
I couldn't care less.
Not in my eyes. Not until they allow use of the system without Kinect being attached and free online multiplayer.
-Insert comment gloating about PC-
Fallan Kamen Rider Cheeki
Xbox one confirmed Xbox one-eighty.
STILL a shit console.
yurixhentai wrote...
STILL a shit console.

You STILL haven't played on it.
Ryssen wrote...
yurixhentai wrote...
STILL a shit console.

You STILL haven't played on it.

I don't need to. PS4 still wins.
Damoz ~Not A User~
> STILL thinks this will save xbox from inevitable doom~

I like halo but not enough to waste my money on a money pit~
Room101 Waifu Collector
"PC Master Race, reporting in."

"Been there, done that - PS4"

I'm looking forward to the inevitable patch that will reverse all of this, once Xbone will be released. Also, anything that needs to have a mandatory Kine- I mean, Telescreen, and looks like a shitty VCR recorder has no place in my living room.

I'm also sad, because the Kevin Costner gif is no longer accurate.
Cool. I'm still not interested about it in the slightest.
Hilarious. PS4 is still better
>xbawks juan

Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/1678933-Z3YMYL5.jpg
I only buy Japanese Hardware.
yurixhentai wrote...
STILL a shit console.
yummines wrote...
Not really. You still have to pay for Xbox Live and it still requires the Kinect (which in turn raises the price 100 compared to the PS4).

Now it's not completely trash hardware for most people, but I would say still loses out to the PS4.

You always had to pay for live, and if you can't afford 100 extra dollars you shouldn't buy any game console.

I enjoy having an online experience that isn't complete dicks, that's why I like Live over PSN.
You do have to pay for a PS Plus subscription though if you want to play online now for the PS4.
Pages 12345NextLast