Hello! :D

Pages 12Next
Hello people on fakku! I am new here but i have been looking at the community for a while and decided to join the fray.

A little about me:

I live in a country called Denmark which is part of Europe.
I have red hair and green eyes.
I like Hentai, Anime, manga but also have a deep interest in Visual novels.
Im also a gamer. I like strategy games and RPGs.
Lastly im male and i am 18.

so Nice to meet you all and i hope i will get a good time with all of you and that its vice versa to.:D
hi hi^^
lets be friends septin..
im a newbie here too..
i also like to play rpgs and online games..
Hello there. Welcome, we share some common interests so I hope we can become friends, hahaha...
It would be my honor.
...talkin' to me?
Both. ^^
Hahaha, then friends we are.
Damn! I missed this post!
Welcome, newcomer from the After #1,000,000ner era, I welcome you to our humble Hentai forums here at FAKKU, I hope you will have a most illustrating experience here.
~hi,wellcome to fakku,visit the Cafe~
Hello, I'm guilty, welcome to fakku and enjoy.
Guilty Guardian wrote...
Hello, I'm guilty, welcome to fakku and enjoy.

What happened to you Guilty? You sound... Disheartened.
Welcome aboard! please enjoy your time here!
i already saw you in fakku cafe~ ahehe~ well anyways~ welcome to fakku~ enjoy~ XD
Welcome to Fakku! Enjoy your stay ^^.
Yup! I'm sure he's going to "Enjoy it" alright >=D
Welcome to fakku, you are now the third Dane to join :)

And now for an encoded message:
Septin, jeg håber du vil finde dette forum lige så godt som undertegnede :)
welcome!

if you a true Gentleman then you should join the dark side with me.
Aura-Desu Beautiful and Twisted~
Welcome desu~ hope you enjoy your time here desu if you visit you cafe you will prolly see me more often maybe we can be friends desu lol

Also as a side note the Dark side is where you go for Guro and tacos so dont go if you dont like those desu .... I'm in for the tacos ._. desu
Desu-chan wrote...
Welcome desu~ hope you enjoy your time here desu if you visit you cafe you will prolly see me more often maybe we can be friends desu lol

Also as a side note the Dark side is where you go for Guro and tacos so dont go if you dont like those desu .... I'm in for the tacos ._. desu

the dark side for what i'm saying is not a thread but a way of life
Aura-Desu Beautiful and Twisted~
Qrast wrote...
Desu-chan wrote...

the dark side for what i'm saying is not a thread but a way of life

Well then take mine as a seperate thing then desu lol usually when people say Join the dark side they refer to the thread desu

Sorry for the confusion desu lol
Pages 12Next