Hello everynyan

Hi, I've been lurking here on-and-off for about 2 week, and I thought I'd make a thread introducing myself.

You can just call me 'Dang' - [size=10]I guess[/h], I was introduced to Fakku by Medzy. I'm a friend of Medzy's and his 'art teacher,' so to speak.
I enjoy listening to 60's blues, new age blues, smooth jazz - mostly stuff that's considered "easy listening."
My favorite anime is either Kaiba, Azumanga Daioh, or Usagi Drop. I've been growing fond of watching Art House animated movies recently.

My main hobby is oil painting; mostly I paint nature or industrial scenes.

I hope to get along with everyone!
Hey beby, welcome to the community- wannana cybur?

Spoiler:
If anyone is curious, her name is an inside joke between us. I should also mention that I made her signature and avi.

Spoiler:
Welcome to the community, sweet cheeks.
Any friend of Medzy's is a friend of mine (or so I would hope)

Welcome to the Forums.
Ohmuh Dang wrote...
Hi, I've been lurking here on-and-off for about 2 week, and I thought I'd make a thread introducing myself.

You can just call me 'Dang' - [size=10]I guess[/h], I was introduced to Fakku by Medzy. I'm a friend of Medzy's and his 'art teacher,' so to speak.
I enjoy listening to 60's blues, new age blues, smooth jazz - mostly stuff that's considered "easy listening."
My favorite anime is either Kaiba, Azumanga Daioh, or Usagi Drop. I've been growing fond of watching Art House animated movies recently.

My main hobby is oil painting; mostly I paint nature or industrial scenes.

I hope to get along with everyone!

you have a nice signature there, the color is so full
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
Your avatar and signature scream Medzy influence. Have I mentioned he's also an awesome guy?

Welcome to the forums.
Thanks for the warm welcomes, everyone!

BagMan wrote...

Welcome to the Forums.

Thank you. And I'd be honored to be a new friend of yours; I've heard plenty of positive things about you.

artcellrox wrote...
Your avatar and signature scream Medzy influence. Have I mentioned he's also an awesome guy?

Welcome to the forums.

He edited both of them for me. And he is an awesome guy; he's a tender lovin' teddy bear!

suki888 wrote...

Thank you. Medzy showed me it.

Medzy wrote...

Spoiler:
If anyone is curious, her name is an inside joke between us. I should also mention that I made her signature and avi.

Spoiler:

Get out of my thread, I hate you. ❤
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Welcome to Fakku
Ohmuh Dang wrote...
Thanks for the warm welcomes, everyone!

BagMan wrote...

Welcome to the Forums.

Thank you. And I'd be honored to be a new friend of yours; I've heard plenty of positive things about you.

artcellrox wrote...

Welcome to the forums.

He edited both of them for me. And he is an awesome guy; he's a tender lovin' teddy bear!

suki888 wrote...

Thank you. Medzy showed me it.

Medzy wrote...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Get out of my thread, I hate you. ❤

oh now i know where you got it
Welcome! The community here is pretty nice, and people are great. Just avoid IB until you know you're ready for it.
U shud go away
Spoiler:
Welcome to, whats left of Fakku.